(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
[TEST REQUEST] Vision Mini-Map BugsRiot Feithen has posted a request asking PBE testsers to help test a bug fix for one of those nasty vision bugs:
In today's patch we've fixed one case that was causing the mini-map vision bug. For those not familiar with the bug, it's where an enemy champion icon appears on the edge of the fog of war for a split second in the wrong location. It quickly jumps to the correct location where the champion is actually standing (usually somewhere across the map). In the absolute worst case you would see the champion model and particles in the wrong location.
Our fix should lower the frequency of the issue significantly: we'd like to know if you guys feel like it's improved. Please post any feedback in this thread.
Bouquet Ward Store Image
A store image for the upcoming Bouquet Ward has been added. Exciting.
In case you missed it, here's a refresher on the Bouquet Ward which is priced at 640 RP and includes kissy sounds.
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) ad ratio returned to 1.5 bonus AD from 1.3 bonus AD
- [ Context ] : This is a revert back to live values from a previous nerf this PBE cycle.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance
- [Rolled Back] 1/22 PBE Update: SE Renekton Splash
- 1/23 Update: New Kassadin Particles, Lots of new icons, and more
- 1/24 Update: Hexakill, Thornmail particles, and more!
- 1/27 PBE Update: Bouquet Ward
- 1/28 PBE Update: Lots of Reverts
- 1/29 PBE Update: Heartseeker Ashe, new Ghost/Clairvoyance VFX
- 1/30 PBE Update: HS Ashe available for testing
- 1/31 PBE Update: New Ashe icons
- 2/3 PBE Update: Ashe R Update, "Choose your path" icons, & more