This mega post was last Updated on 7/24 with the 7/24 PBE Update
( With the release of patch 5.14 to live on July 22nd, we started the new 5.15 PBE cycle )
Previous PBE Cycles in 2015
Below you will find a comprehensive list of new content, balance changes, and whatever else is included in the current PBE cycle! Be aware that these changes are extremely tentative, there is a possibility that things you see below will be changed or even reverted prior to the live patch.
7/21 PBE Update
Patch History for this cycle:
- New Skins
- Cottontail Fizz
- Champion Update - Fiora
- Balance Changes
- Fiora Champion Update Splash
- Ward Skin Selection Assets
- Balance Changes
- New Chroma Packs
- Dragonslayer Vayne
- Koi Nami Element
- Fiora Changes
- Balance Changes
- Fiora Hair Update
- Ward Skin Selection in Champion Select
- HUD Changes
- Fiora Lore Change
- Balance Changes
To start the 5.15 PBE cycle, we have a new Cottontail Fizz skin hopping on the PBE for testing!
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Cottontail Fizz:
"The mighty bunny stalks his prey....
He may look cute and cuddly but this little bunny is playful trickster. Cottontail Fizz is just a hop, a skip, and a jump away from a penta kill! This skin includes:
This skin will be 975RP. (pricing on PBE is subject to change)
- New model and texture!
- New recall animation! Nom nom nom!!
- New particles on his (R). BUNNY!
- New SFX on his (R) and recall!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Cottontail Fizz and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!"
Champion Update: FioraFiora's champion update, including new art and gameplay, is now on the PBE!
"Hey all! Let's get a Fiora [PBE] feedback thread started!
Fiora, the Grand Duelist Update: Now featuring more duelist. BIG changes to her passive, W, and R, with smaller but still significant changes to Q and E. Also included: new particles, sound effects, animations, splash & icons! For full context of why we took up this project and went the direction we did, as well as full descriptions and videos for her abilities, please check out our article here.
I'd like to focus this thread on bugs and gameplay-feels, but please include all Fiora related feedback!
- Base HP decreased to 590 from 592.8
- HP Per Level decreased to 80 from 85
- Base Mana increased to 300 from 287.2
- Base HP Regen Per Second increased to 1.65 from 1.3688
- HP Regen Per Second Per Level decreased to 0.11 from 0.16
- Base Mana Regen Per Second increased to 1.6 from 1.518
- Mana Regen Per Second Per Level increased to 0.14 from 0.1
- Base Movement Speed decreased to 345 from 350
- Base Attack Range increased to 150 from 125
- Base Damage "increased" to 60 from 59.876
- Damage Per Level decreased to 2.5 from 3.2
- Base Armor increased to 27 from 24.88
Duelist's Dance (Passive)
Fiora identifies Vitals on nearby enemy champions. Fiora will reveal a new Vital afte striking the last one, or after 15 seconds.
When Fiora strikes a Vital, she deals 3 (+.028 - .045 AD )% of the target's maximum health in true damage, receives [20% base, increases to 30/40/50% based on R rank ] increased movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds, and recovers [20 + 5.9 per level] health.
18/16/14/12/10 sec Cooldown
Fiora lunges in a direction and slashes a nearby enemy, dealing 65/75/85/95/105 (+.55/.7/.85/1.0/1.15 bonus AD) physical damage and applying on-hit effects. This attack prioritizes Vitals and targets in kill range.
If this ability hits an enemy, 60/60/60/60/60% of its cooldown is refunded.
21/19.5/18/16.5/15 sec Cooldown
Fiora parries all incoming damage and disables for the next 0.75 seconds and then slashes in the target direction
The slash deals 90/130/170/210/250 (+.6 AP) magic damage to the first enemy champion and slows their movement and attack speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
If Fiora parries an immobilizing disable, Riposte stuns instead of slowing.
15/13/11/9/7 sec Cooldown
Fiora gains 50% increased attack speed for the next two attacks. The first attack cannot critically strike, but applies a 1 second 25/35/45/55/65% slow. The second attack is guaranteed to critically strike for 140/155/170/185/200% damage
110/90/70 sec Cooldown
Fiora reveals all four Vitals on the target champion, for a potential [4x damage of passive] % max health true damage. In addition, Fiora gains Duelist Dances's movement speed bonus (30/40/50%) while near the target.
If Fiora hits all 4 Vitals in 8 seconds or if the target dies after she has hit at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for 80/110/140 (+.6 AD) each second for 5 seconds.
Here's a video preview of her updated abilities [Outdated as of the 7/23 Update] :
LoreFiora's short form lore was also changed:
"''I have come to kill you for the sake of honor. And though you possess none, you will die just the same.''
The most feared duelist in all of Valoran, Fiora is as renowned for her indomitable will and haughty pride as she is for her skill with the blade. She was born to Demacia's House Laurent, a once-proud family whose reputation was tarnished by the actions of her father. In an unprecedented move, Fiora challenged him to single combat and, upon winning, took control of House Laurent. Defying the Demacian establishment, she has set about restoring the reputation and pride of her family name, one duel at a time."
Updated SkinsAll three of Fiora's skins have also been updated.
Royal Guard Fiora
[Outdated as of the 7/23 Update]
[Outdated as of the 7/23 Update]
[Outdated as of the 7/23 Update]
New Chroma Packs
We have two new chroma packs in this cycle - one for Dragonslayer Vayne & one for Koi Nami. The files also reference a new base Cassiopeia Chroma pack but it has no assets on the PBE yet!
Dragonslayer Vayne Chaos
Koi Nami Element
Here's Riot LoveStrut with a bugs & feedback thread for these two new sets of chroma!
Bot lane is leading this wave of chromas as the Koi Nami Element and Dragonslayer Vayne Chaos chroma packs make a splash onto the PBE!
This tidal wave of colors are arriving at 590 RP per chroma pack.
Let us know what you think of this champ and skin selection and who you think we should deck out in colors next! Got questions? Check out the Chroma Pack FAQ here.
PS: The Champion Select color swatches for these chromas are not in yet, but for reference, the order of swatches from left to right are:
- Koi Nami Element Sunbeam -> Smoke -> Twilight
- Dragonslayer Vayne Chaos Silver -> Red -> Green
There is another chroma pack for Cassiopeia Curse but unfortunately, looks like no assets. Just the name so far. *hiss*!
Ward Skin Selection in Champion SelectA new ward skin selection option has been added to champion select, to the right of summoner spells.
Here's a brief preview video of the ward skin selection screen in action:
Here's DontHassleDaHoff with more on ward skin selection in champion select :
Have you ever hit champion select and thought to yourself: “Oh man, I forgot to pick my Astronaut Poro ward! How will anyone know I support the poro space program?” Well, say goodbye to those dark days because we’re bringing ward selection into champ select. Give it a try, and let us know what you think! And hey, who knows? Maybe your friends will finally start warding now. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably not…
We’re also aware that the ward selection module is showing up in the post-game lobby if you didn’t close it out in champ select, so we're working on fixing that.
Thanks for helping us test!"
HUD ChangesCritical Strike and Attack Range have swapped places on the HUD's character stats.
The HUD Font has been adjusted.
[Note: Picture taken at 100% HUD Size for example - comparison new vs old here.]
* In the second update, we have a few more changes! The "on cooldown" box now fills the full square.
Here's a comparison of live (top) vs PBE (bottom)
For those interested, Riot Rayven has noted several other upcoming tweaks to the HUD here.
Bilgewater Music Option
Here's Riot Stephiroth with more info on this temporary option to swap between Bilgewater music and the updated SRU music:
We heard your feedback, and have temporarily added the ability to toggle between the Bilgewater Music and SRU music.
You can find this option under the in-game Sound menu, near the bottom.
Your audio will default to Updated SRU music, so if you want Bilgewater music, you will need to toggle it.
We are looking into the amount of effort to get this fix live during the Bilgewater Event, so that players who want to opt-out of the Bilgewater music can. :)
Soon after the event is over, we will rotate the Classic music option back in.
Thanks! If you have any feedback, or bug reports, feel free to shoot 'em my way!"
- A ton of air client assets related to the ward skins added, unsure what they are for.
- [BUG FIX] The HUD Update now properly displays the correct portrait icons in-game for Pulsefire Ezreal, DJ Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [As part of her champion update, Fiora's kit has been reworked. See above]
- Cannon Barrage (R) tooltip now mentions that it increases total number of Power Kegs up to 3/4/5.
- [Note: This is the current functionality in 5.14 but the tooltip doesn't mention it. This is a tooltip only change.]
- Gangplank now passively gains 1 Silver Serpent per second on Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss.
- Prowl (Passive) duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Javelin Toss (Human Q) reduced to 50/70/90/110/130 from 50/75/100/125/150
- [Note: This reduces the maximum damage to 150/210/270/330/390 from 150/225/300/375/450]
- On the Hunt (R)
- Initial movement speed reduced to 30/45/60% from 60% at all ranks
- Cast Range reduced to 900 from 1000
- Tooltip now notes "Allies that join the hunt later on will only receive a 20% Movement Speed bonus for the rest of On The Hunt's duration."
- Camouflage (Passive) - several changes (video preview):
"If Teemo stands still for 1.5 seconds, he becomes stealthed.
While in brush: Teemo sets up his camouflage twice as fast and can move around without breaking his stealth.
Upon breaking camouflage by attacking or moving, Teemo gains the Element of Surprise, increasing his attack speed by (10 + [5 per level])% for 3 seconds."
- [NEW EFFECT] Teemo camouflage's twice as fast in brush & can move in brush without breaking his stealth
- Time to stealth Stealth reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Attack Speed bonus changed to (10 + [5 x level])% from 40%.
- Noxious Trap (R) - several changes (video preview):
"Uses a stored mushroom to toss a trap that detonates if an enemy steps on it, spreading poison to nearby enemies that slows Movement Speed by 30/40/50% and deals 200/325/450 (+0.5) magic damage over 4 seconds. This slow decays over time.
Traps last 5 minutes and take 1.5 seconds to arm and stealth. If a thrown trap lands on another trap, it will bounce up to 3/4/5 Teemos further before planting.
Teemo forages for a mushroom every 35/31/27 seconds, but he is only big enough to carry 3 at once."
- Teemo's R now throws a trap instead of placing a trap. Cast range has been increased to 300/600/900 from 230.
- [New Effect] If he tosses a trap on top of another, it now bounces off and travels 3/4/5 "Teemos" further before planting. They will only bounce once.
- Trap duration lowered to 5 minutes from 10 minutes.
- Slow now decays over time.
- Arm time increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.
- Cooldown between placing traps lowered to .25 second from 1 second
- Shrooms now die in 2 hits from melee and 3 from ranged.
[Note: Link to updated video with sound added 7/24]
- [The tentative Abyssal Scepter rework is back on the PBE but last we heard it is still iceboxed for the time being despite being on PBE for testing]