(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
[Updated] Mac Testers: Delayed Patch ( Jan 30 )Here's RiotAether with a note on some issues that have delayed the Mac version of today's update:
"::edit:: Release dudes tested the Mac client while QAing before we popped the PBE back online. Though the Mac build has a few outdated files, you all should be able to get into matches properly (a few oddities notwithstanding).
Go play with Ashe!
Hey testers, as you can tell from the delays, we ran into some issues with getting today's PBE deploy ready to go. One of the problems has stopped us from rolling out Mac update with the Windows one. Rough sequence of events:
In progress: Take the PBE down to deploy today's update, including the Windows update
Turn the lights back on; Windows testers will download the update and be able to start testing
Everyone will be able to log back into the PBE but Mac testers won't be able to get into matches due to version differences between their client and the game servers
Get the Mac update ready to go (somewhere between 1-2 hours after we come back up). Mac players will download the update upon relog and be able to test normally again. Thanks guys, and sorry for how long today's release is taking :/"
Heartseeker Ashe, who first showed up in yesterday's build, is now up and available for testing. She is currently priced at 975 RP.
While we were able to get shots yesterday, let's take another look now that she's enabled for testing!
( Reminder: This skin is a work in progress! VFX/SFX might not be finalized or complete yet! )
|R mushroom cloud|
If you are concerned about changes being reverted, see this post by Meddler:
"Changes on the PBE are there to be tested. Often, they'll test well and we'll put them in the next patch. In some cases though, such as those you're talking about, we won't be happy with things and will pull them out again, either because our goals have changed, we haven't got enough testing on them yet or we want to try a different approach. "In a different thread , ricklessabandon also commented:
"... we're in this brief period in which we want to wrap up stuff for 4.2..."
- Golden Aegis ( W ) indicator range changed to 525 from 600.**
- [ **Context: This is just change to his W's indicator. The indicator ring went down but the particle is unchanged, making the indicator ring more accurately reflects how big the particle is. ]
- Attack range lowered to 450 from 475
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance
- [Rolled Back] 1/22 PBE Update: SE Renekton Splash
- 1/23 Update: New Kassadin Particles, Lots of new icons, and more
- 1/24 Update: Hexakill, Thornmail particles, and more!
- 1/27 PBE Update: Bouquet Ward
- 1/28 PBE Update: Lots of Reverts
- 1/29 PBE Update: Heartseeker Ashe, new Ghost/Clairvoyance VFX