Reminder: Team Builder queues are on the PBE for testing between 1 pm and 5 pm PST today and tomorrow!
The PBE has been updated! In addition to the typical set of tentative balance changes, we also have a new Bouquet Ward skin!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Bouquet Ward SkinValentine's day is right around the corner and we have a new ward skin to celebrate!
Xerath Special Interactions
A few files have popped up indicating Xerath has/will have special taunts for Syndra and Thresh. Nothing tangible yet but I'll keep you updated!
- Infected Cleaver ( Q ) slow changed to "Between 1 and 2 seconds, increasing with the distance the cleaver has traveled" from flat 2 seconds.
- Burning Agony ( W )
health per second costCrowd control reduction lowered to 10/13/16/18/20% from 10/15/20/25/30%
- [ Context: Seems this is an error - while the tool tip lists a change to his health per second cost , the change is actually his CC Control reduction. See this post for more info ]
[ Reminder: Be aware that Kassadin's W was been reworked and he received heavy balance changes in earlier PBE patches. I suggest you take those into account when thinking about these changes. ]
- Nether Blade ( W ) passive damage AP ratio increased back to .1 from 0.
- Nether Blade ( W ) cooldown lowered to 8/7/6/5/4 from 10/9/8/7/6
- Nether Blade ( W ) active damage lowered to 40/60/80/100/120 (+.5 AP) from 40/70/100/130/160 ( +.7 AP )
- Force Pulse ( E ) AP ratio reduced to .5 from .7
- Command : Protect ( E ) tooltip now lists grants Magic Resist again.
- Last Breath ( R ) range reduced to 1200 from 1500 [ will need to confirm this is an actual change, not an indicator change ]
- Rite of the Arcane ( R ) no longer lists "If hits no more than one enemy champion, it deals 50% extra damage"
- Rite of the Arcane ( R ) damage increased to 140/180/220 ( +.4 AP ) from 130/170/210 (+.3 AP)
- Rite of the Arcane ( R ) cooldown lowered to 130/115/100 from 135/120/105
- Rite of the Arcane ( R ) range increased to 3000/4000/5000 from 2900/3600/4500
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance
- [Rolled Back] 1/22 PBE Update: SE Renekton Splash
- 1/23 Update: New Kassadin Particles, Lots of new icons, and more
- 1/24 Update: Hexakill, Thornmail particles, and more!