(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Here's Riot Aether with a few comments on yesterday's rolled back update and today's update:
I wanted to follow up on yesterday's PBE crash thread and let you know that thanks to your submitted bugsplats and repro steps for your individual crashes, we've been able to fix or mitigate the biggest causes of yesterday's widespread issues - enough to get to a point where we'll be deploying an update in a few minutes.
Gotta let you know there are still a couple crashes that we're trying to get more information about, though. Our thinking with tonight's deploy is that the new fixes will expose repro steps for the last few problems, at which point we'll be able to kill them off and get back to business as usual.
Last note - The teams wanted me to let you guys know that even though they're heads-down working on fixes right now, they really appreciate your trust and support over the past day and a half. Keep being awesome, testers :)
New Kassadin ParticlesKassadin has been updated a completely new set of particles for each of his abilities.
|R mana cost shows on the ability bar.|
Scorched Earth RenektonSince Scorched Earth Renekton finally received his splash art, I believe it's likely he's being prepped for release! As such, let's take good look at this hot skin and it's fiery new particles !
Be aware that these are all still tentative and subject to change ( for example, his R's particles were changed in today's update ).
|Q + Fury Bonus|
|W + Fury Bonus|
2014 LCS Summoner Icons
Summoner icons for each of the 2014 LCS Spring Split teams have popped up in the files.
New Soraka Ability IconsSoraka has a whole set of new ability icons!
Here's BlueFire with more info:
"DISCLAIMER! Icons and rules WILL change based on region when this feature is live. (Oceania and Latin America regions will have a different set of rules)
Help me find any issues with this system. I welcome both feedback and bugs. I hope this to run from now through the end of the event on the live servers. Direct your friends here on PBE to help test. Also feel free to add me on the PBE and I may be able to respond there as well in certain circumstances.
Summoner Icon Rewards
How do I earn the summoner icon rewards?
There are four icons to earn during the Lunar Revel:
The Year of the Horse Icon: To earn this icon, you must play and win a game in a matchmade queue. Custom games do not count, but you do not have to play with friends to earn the Year of the Horse Icon. Games against AI or “bot” opponents will not count.
Icon of Lunar Goddess Diana: To earn this icon, you must enter a matchmade queue (not a custom game) with at least one friend and finish two games on Twisted Treeline or the Crystal Scar (Dominion game-mode). Games against AI or “bot” opponents will not count.
Icon of Dragonblade Riven: To earn this icon, you must enter a matchmade queue (not a custom game) with at least one friend and finish two games on Howling Abyss. Games against AI or “bot” opponents will not count.
Icon of Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere: To earn this icon, you must enter a matchmade queue (not a custom game) with at least one friend and finish two games on Summoner’s Rift. Games against AI or “bot” opponents will not count.
When do I get my icons? The summoner icons are added by script, so they may not be available on your account immediately after you unlock them. You should receive your icons no later than three days after the event ends. For the PBE please let me know if you do not receive them within 6 hours.
Do bot or custom games count? No, you will have to enter queue with friends.
How many allies (friends) have to join me in the games? If you play with at least one friend, it will count towards the icon.
Do I have to earn them in a particular order? No, feel free to earn them in any order."
For reference, her are the four Lunar Revel Icons - The Year of the Horse Icon, Icon of Lunar Goddess Diana, Icon of Dragonblade Riven, and Icon Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere.
MORE Lunar Revel Summoner IconsAnother new set of Lunar Revel summoner icons have popped up on the PBE. No details yet on what they are for or how to obtain them.
Changes marked with a * appeared in the 1/22 PBE Update before it had to be rolled back.
- Explosive Cask ( R ) damage increased to 150/250/350 ( .8 AP ) from 150/200/250 ( .6 AP )
- Explosive Cask ( R ) cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 100/75/50
- [ Context: These are changes to previous PBE nerfs for his R. Remember that his mana cost has been lowered significantly. R's damage is a nerf to the live value of 150/300/450 (.9 AP ) and the cooldown is now back to the live value ]
- Divine Blessing (W) movement speed ratio changed to .08 from .1 ( 100 AP = 8% movement speed )
- [ Context: W got a movement speed AP ratio added to it in a previous patch. ]
[ Reminder: Be aware that Kassadin's W was been reworked and he received heavy balance changes in earlier PBE patches. I suggest you take those into account when thinking about these changes. ]
- Nether Blade ( W ) mana restore changed to 6% of his missing mana from 4% of his maximum mana.
- Nether Blade ( W ) cooldown increased to 10/9/8/7/6 from 9/8/7/6/5
- Riftwalk ( R ) cost for subsequent Rift Walks increased to 100/125/150 from 100 at all ranks.
- Riftwalk ( R ) damage lowered to 60/90/120 from 80/100/120
- Riftwalk ( R ) subsequent Riftwalk timer increased to 12 seconds from 8 seconds.
- Riftwalk ( R ) subsequent Riftwalk damage lowered to 30/45/60 from 50/55/60
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) damage changed to 70/90/110/130/150 from 50/80/110/140/170
- [ Context: Live Value is 70/100/130/160/190, was originally lowered to listed value in an earlier PBE patch. His AD ratio remains lowered at 1.3 bonus ad from 1.5 ]
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) isolated damage increased up to 50% from 45%
- Leap ( E ) ratio increased to .8 from .4
- [ Context: Returned to live ratio after previously being nerfed in an earlier PBE update. ]
- Void Assault ( R ) Movement speed lowered to 40% from 50%
- [ Context: back to live after earlier buffs. Still allows him to ignore unit collision while stealthed. ]
- Evolved Active Camouflage ( R ) now double's Void Assault's movement speed buff.
- Evolved Active Camouflage ( R ) damage reduction lowered to 50% from 60%
- [ Context: damage reduction back to live but now double's movement speed ]
[ Change originally seen in 1/22 Update. This has been reverted back to live values ]
Flame Chompers ( E ) mana cost increased to 70 from 50 mana. Flame Chompers ( E ) damage lowered to 60/120/170/240/300 from 80/135/190/245/300 Flame Chompers ( E ) range lowered to 850 from 900
- Harrier ( Passive ) now displays it's cooldown on the icon.
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) damage lowered to to 20/40/60/80/100 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) AD ratio now 70/75/80/85/90% TOTAL AD from yesterday's PBE value of 15/20/25/30/35% total AD.
- [ Context : Live values for his Q are currently 60/90/120/150/180 + 80% Bonus AD. The heal values still remain reduced to o 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% from 5% at all ranks ( champions 12/14/16/18/20% from 20% at all ranks ]
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) fury damage bonus 105/112.5/120/127.5/135% total AD
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) fury base damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150
- [ Context: This number always 1.5x the normal damage values ]
- Slice and Dice ( E ) damage returned to to 30/60/90/120/150 ( .9 bonus AD )
- [ Context: Back to live damage values, still has 25% slow instead of armor pen. ]
- Valor ( E ) shield increased to 90/120/150/180/210 from 80/110/140/170/200
- [ Context: Shield increased to make up for previous nerfs to base HP regen. ]
[Reminder: Skarner's rework is currently testing on the PBE and these are just adjustments to his updated kit]
- Crystalline Exoskeleton ( W ) movement speed reduced to 16/20/24/28/32 from 20/24/28/32/36
- Fracture ( E ) mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Song of Celerity ( E ) activation movement speed AP ratio changed to .02 from .04 ( 2% per 100 AP from 4% per 100 AP )
- Power Cord : Tempo ( E ) movement speed AP ratio changed to .02 from .04 ( 2% per 100 AP from 4% per 100 AP )
- Vault Breaker ( Q ) damage changed to 50/75/100/125/150 ( +.8 bonus AD ) - 100/150/200/250/300 (+1.6 bonus AD ) FROM 50/80/110/140/170 ( +.7 bonus AD ) - 100/160/220/280/340 ( +1.4 bonus AD )
- Assault and Battery ( R ) cooldown increased to 140/110/80 from 130/105/80
- Passive now named Mana Surge from Overwhelming Power
- Q no name change
- W now named Eye of Destruction from Locus of Destruction
- E now named Shocking Orb from Stasis Orb
- R now named Rite of the Arcane from Ascension
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance
- [Rolled Back] 1/22 PBE Update: SE Renekton Splash