Here's Riot Feithen with more info:
"We have redeployed yesterday's patch in order to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. You can pick it up by relogging. We'll continue to work on addressing the bug and getting you the latest content, but for now, this will prevent the large number of crashes that we were seeing."
The PBE has been updated and I'm happy to say that Scorched Earth Renekton has a new splash art!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Scorched Earth Renekton SplashTo the joy of many, a splash art for Scorched Earth Renekton, a skin that first appeared in March of 2013 and has never been released, has popped up on the PBE!
Since it's been almost a year since his original PBE debut, here's some updated shots of Scorched Earth Renekton:
New Kassadin ParticlesLooks like Kassadin has some new particles, will have to wait until the PBE crashes get fixed though.
[ Update] These have been rolled back with the other in-game changes. It will have to wait until the patch is redeployed.
PBE Store UpdatesHere's Riot Blackrook with more info on some recent update sto the PBE store!
We're currently working on changing up how the Store works on the PBE to create a better experience for you guys. You may have noticed a few featured bundles branded as "PBE Starter Kits" to help new PBE players get up and running with all the champions and most of the more commonly used runes.
As of now we've reset all of the skins available on PBE to match what's on the Live Store. Previously the prices were kind of random, with some skins being 1 RP, others being 390 RP, and newer stuff being the same as the live price. First of all, we wanted the prices to be consistent. Secondly, we chose the Live prices as our consistent system so that you know how much a skin cost when you try it on PBE. However, with regard to new skins that are "in testing" and not released on Live yet, we will make sure that they are affordable for the period of testing. (i.e. if we put Spirit Guard Udyr on PBE with no way to buy it other than 3250RP, that wouldn't encourage testing for him so we don't want to do that.)
Going forward we want to make all skins on PBE the same RP price as they are or will be on Live, but for skins that need testing we'll allow them to be unlocked for 1 IP to ensure that everyone can contribute to testing them. (This way you'll also know how much a skin will cost when it is released!)
Let me know if you have any questions,
NOTE: Please let me know in this thread if any skin on the PBE store right now is a different price/availability than it is on the NA store!"
( Will check in game )
- Ionian Fervor ( Passive ) tool tip now states "Reduces the duration of all disables for each nearby enemy champion" rather than "Reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, and roots for each nearby enemy champion."
- Transcendent Blades ( R ) tool tip now states healing works on monster and minions instead of just minions
- [ Context: Both of these should just be tooltip changes ]
- Flame Chompers ( E ) mana cost increased to 70 from 50 mana.
- Flame Chompers ( E ) damage lowered to 60/120/170/240/300 from 80/135/190/245/300
- Flame Chompers ( E ) range lowered to 850 from 900
[ Reminder: Be aware that Kassadin's W was been reworked and he received heavy balance changes in earlier PBE patches. I suggest you take those into account when thinking about these changes. ]
- Nether Blade ( W ) mana restore changed to 6% of his missing mana from 4% of his maximum mana.
- Nether Blade ( W ) cooldown increased to 10/9/8/7/6 from 9/8/7/6/5
- Riftwalk ( R ) cost for subsequent Rift Walks increased to 100/150/200 from 100 at all ranks.
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) damage changed to 70/90/110/130/150 from 50/80/110/140/170
- [ Context: Live Value is 70/100/130/160/190, was originally lowered to listed value in an earlier PBE patch. His AD ratio remains lowered at 1.3 bonus ad from 1.5 ]
- Taste Their Fear ( Q ) isolated damage increased up to 50% from 45%
- Leap ( E ) ratio increased to .8 from .4
- [ Context: Returned to live ratio after previously being nerfed in an earlier PBE update. ]
- Void Assault ( R ) Movement speed lowered to 40% from 50%
- [ Context: back to live after earlier buffs. Still allows him to ignore unit collision while stealthed. ]
- Evolved Active Camouflage ( R ) now double's Void Assault's movement speed buff.
- Evolved Active Camouflage ( R ) damage reduction lowered to 50% from 60%
- [ Context: damage reduction back to live but now double's movement speed ]
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) damage lowered to to 20/40/60/80/100 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) AD ratio now 70/75/80/85/90% TOTAL AD from yesterday's PBE value of 15/20/25/30/35% total AD.
- [ Context : Live values for his Q are currently 60/90/120/150/180 + 80% Bonus AD. The heal values still remain reduced to o 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% from 5% at all ranks ( champions 12/14/16/18/20% from 20% at all ranks ]
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) fury damage bonus 105/112.5/120/127.5/135% total AD
- Cull the Meek ( Q ) fury base damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150
- [ Context: This number always 1.5x the normal damage values ]
- Slice and Dice ( E ) damage returned to to 30/60/90/120/150 ( .9 bonus AD )
- [ z: Back to live damage values, still has 25% slow instead of armor pen. ]
[Reminder: Skarner's rework is currently testing on the PBE and these are just adjustments to his updated kit]
- Crystalline Exoskeleton ( W ) movement speed reduced to 16/20/24/28/32 from 20/24/28/32/36
- Fracture ( E ) mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Vault Breaker ( Q ) damage changed to 50/75/100/125/150 ( +.8 bonus AD ) - 100/150/200/250/300 (+1.6 bonus AD ) FROM 50/80/110/140/170 ( +.7 bonus AD ) - 100/160/220/280/340 ( +1.4 bonus AD )
- Assault and Battery ( R ) cooldown increased to 140/110/80 from 130/105/80
( Will check in game )
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance