(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Heartseeker Ashe Updates
Heartseeker Ashe, a work-in-progress skin being tested on the PBE, has received some updates! Her R particle is now much more defined and has different coloration on the tip!
Xerath Rework Clean Up
The updated Xerath rework icons were added and updated in the air client today. Likewise, the placeholder name "Xerath [Rework v10]" has been removed from the in-game string.
While it's important not to jump to conclusions, this clean up is a good sign he's being prepped for release.
Choose Your Path Icon Store Images
While we saw them first added in-game a while back, store images have been added for the Lunar Revel's "Choose your Path" promotion.
The icons on the top are the normal icons and the ones on the bottom, with the horse marker, are designated as "winner"
While it's been stated that the icon with the most votes in each region will be handed out for free, I'm curious if this means the others will be available for purchase. After all, why else add store images?
No balance ( not even the Doran's Shield nerfs ) changes in this PBE patch.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 1/15 PBE Update - Skarner and Xerath reworks return to the PBE
- 1/16 PBE Update - New Audio Engine, Kass + Ashe Changes
- 1/17 PBE Update - Tentative balance changes
- 1/17 PBE Update #2 ( AIR CLIENT ONLY )
- [ PBE Coverage ] Updates to SE Rene, New Rumble Q Particles, Pantheon Movement.
- 1/21 PBE Update: More Balance
- [Rolled Back] 1/22 PBE Update: SE Renekton Splash
- 1/23 Update: New Kassadin Particles, Lots of new icons, and more
- 1/24 Update: Hexakill, Thornmail particles, and more!
- 1/27 PBE Update: Bouquet Ward
- 1/28 PBE Update: Lots of Reverts
- 1/29 PBE Update: Heartseeker Ashe, new Ghost/Clairvoyance VFX
- 1/30 PBE Update: HS Ashe available for testing
- 1/31 PBE Update: New Ashe icons