The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes skin updates for several of the upcoming skins this cycle, a new loading screen and assets for Butcher's Bridge, additional HUD Update tweaks, & more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Skin Updates
- Butcher's Bridge Load Screen & Assets
- HUD Update Changes
- Balance Changes
Skin UpdatesFirst up we have several tweaks for a few of the new skins currently testing on the PBE.
Captain FortuneCaptain Fortune's recall animation has been fixed and now has sounds in today's update.
Corsair QuinnCorsair Quinn textures have been updated significantly, changing several colors and polishing her outfit, hair, & weapon and adding a tattoo to her arm.
Rogue Admiral GarenRogue Admiral Garen W now properly changes his shoulder's color for the duration of the effect.
Cutpurse Twisted Fate
Since he has no hat, Cutpurse Twisted Fate's /joke and recall have been tweaked slightly and Twisted Fate now pulls a card out instead of grabbing on to his hat.
Butcher's Bridge Load Screen & AssetsA new loading screen and several new menu assets have been added for Butcher's Bridge.
Here's the unique load screen:
The various game mode selection assets have also been updated with Bilgewater art!
HUD UpdateAnother patch, another changes for the HUD update - as of today's build the game time ( + Ping/FPS display when toggled on) have moved off mini map and back to upper right.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Arise! (W) passive's attack speed increased to 20/30/40/50/60% from 10/20/30/40/50%.
- [NOTE: In a previous update Azir's passive has the CDR/Attack Speed conversion removed and a flat per rank attack speed passive effect added to W.]
- Timewinder (Q) mana cost lowered to 40/55/70/85/100 from 60/70/80/90/100
- Phase Dive (E) cooldown lowered to 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 from 15/13/11/9/7
- Tongue Lash (Q) damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 80/115/150/185/220
- Abyssal Voyage (R) cooldown lowered to 120/110/100 from 160/130/100
- Abyssal Voyage (R) passive's bonus damage to basic attacks & damaging abilities increased to 4/6/8% of bonus health from 4/5/6% of bonus health.
- Sanguine Pool (W) cooldown reverted to 26/23/20/17/14 from 26/23.5/21/18.5/16 seconds
- Tides of Blood (E) health cost reverted to 30/40/50/60/70 from 40/50/60/70/80
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Megathread for the 5.14 Cycle]
- 7/7 PBE Update: Six New Skins, Gangplank and Miss Fortune Champion Update, New Wards, New Summoner icons, and More!
- 7/8 PBE Update: Captain Fortune Splash, Black Market Brawlers, and More!
- 7/9 PBE Update: Corsair Quinn and Sea Hunter Aatrox changes, GANK & I KS SR Banners, & More
- 7/10 PBE Update: Corsair Quinn Valor, HUD Update & Butchers Bridge Tweaks, & more
- 7/13 PBE Update: Zeke's Harbinger Icon & HUD Update Tweaks