The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a look at Corsair Quinn's Valor. Special Forces Gangplank's Q animation, updates for the HUD Update & Butcher's Bridge, short form Lore entries for GP, Graves, & TF, and oodles of balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Skin UpdatesCorsair Quinn's Valor model now works with her R and she properly transforms into Valor.
Here's a little video preview of Corsair Quinn's Valor on her passive, Q, and R:
[Note: Unfortunately still isn't working with her emotes or recall in today's update. ]
While not in the initial PBE update, Special Forces Gangplank also has his unique Q animation!
HUD UpdateThe work in progress HUD update soldiers on in today's PBE update, receiving several bug fixes!
Here's a set of up to date screen shots for the HUD update:
HUD Update available in the 5.14 PBE megapost!
Butcher's BridgeButcher's Bridge, the new Bilgewater themed ARAM map currently testing on the PBE, continues to received small tweaks in each PBE patch. Today's addition - seagulls!
For anyone interested, here is an up to date gallery of Butcher's Bridge screen shots!
More information on Butcher's Bridge available on the 5.14 PBE megapost!
Lore Entries AddedThe short in-game lore entries have been changed for Gangplank, Graves, and Twisted Fate. likely tied to the upcoming Bilgewater: Burning Tides event.
"As unpredictable as he is brutal, the self-appointed reaver king known as Gangplank rules Bilgewater through a mix of fear, violence, and cunning. Where he goes, death and ruin follow, and such is his infamy and reputation that the merest sight of his black sails on the horizon causes panic among even the hardiest crew."
"Malcolm Graves is a wanted man in every realm, city-state, and empire he has visited. Tough, strong-willed, and above all, relentless, through his life of crime he has amassed (then invariably lost) a small fortune."
"Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an insouciant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Conquering Sands (Q) damage reverted back to 65/85/105/125/145 from 55/75/95/115/135
- Shifting Sands (E) shield effect readded after being removed in an earlier update.
- " If Azir hits an enemy champion, he stops and gains a 4 second shield that absorbs 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 15% of bonus Health) damage."
- [NOTE: E's Knock up is still gone vs live ]
- Agony's Embrace (R) slow decreased to 40/60/80% from 50/65/80%
- [NOTE: Still a buff vs live as the live value is 30/50/70%]
- Mystic Shot (Q) AP ratio reverted to .4 from .5
- Trueshot Barrage (R) AP ratio reverted to .9 from .6
- [NOTE: Back to current live values]
- Strut (Passive) now reads "After 5 seconds of not taking direct damage" rather than "After 5 seconds of not being attacked"
- [NOTE: As mentioned in the champ update post, this means her passive will fall off when taking direct, non periodic damage.]
- Impure Shots (W) active attack speed gain reverted to 20/30/40/50/60% from 50/55/60/65/70%
- [NOTE: Back to current live values]
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) stack duration decreased to 6 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Overload (Q) damage reduced to 60/85/110/135/160 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Spell Flux (E) initial damage reduced to 36/52/68/84/100 (.2 AP) from 50/66/82/98/114 (.3) AP
- Spell Flux (E) secondary damage reduced to 18/26/34/42/50 (.1 AP) from 25/33/41/49/57 (.15 AP)
- Sanguine Pool (W) cooldown increased to
26/24/22/20/1826/23.5/21/18.5/16 from 26/23/20/17/14*
- Tides of Blood (E) health cost increased to
35/45/55/65/7540/50/60/70/80 from 30/40/50/60/70*
- [*NOTE: The second PBE patch changed these numbers a bit.]
- Battle Cry (W) AP ratio increased to .7 from .5
- [NOTE: Revert of the patch 5.13 change]
- [Reverted to live functionality.]
- Renamed to Zeke's Harbinger from Zeke's Herald.
- [Comprehensive PBE Megathread for the 5.14 Cycle]
- 7/7 PBE Update: Six New Skins, Gangplank and Miss Fortune Champion Update, New Wards, New Summoner icons, and More!
- 7/8 PBE Update: Captain Fortune Splash, Black Market Brawlers, and More!
- 7/9 PBE Update: Corsair Quinn and Sea Hunter Aatrox changes, GANK & I KS SR Banners, & More