The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes Corsair Quinn's Valor model, color changes for Sea Hunter Aatrox, new "GANK" & "I KS" Summoner's Rift banners, and several tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Skin Updates
- GANK & I KS Summoner's Rift Banners
- Balance Changes
Skin UpdatesAs usual, today's update includes a few changes to the new skins currently testing on the PBE.
Assets for Corsair Quinn's unique Valor model have been added but unfortunately it isn't hooked up all the way on each ability just yet. You will only see him when using Q or when he swoops down to mark Quinn's passive at the moment. Expect a fix soon!
Sea Hunter Aatrox
Sea Hunter Aatrox's colors have been changed significantly and his blade has been flipped.
GANK & I KS Summoner's Rift BannersTwo new Summoner's Rift banner textures were added in today's patch:
"Gangsters Against Nice Kids" (GANK) & "International Kraken Society" (I KS)
- [BUGS] The HUD update is still bugged at the moment and not properly displaying the ability rank dots underneath the ability icons - team is aware and working on them. Bugs with Ally and enemy score have been fixed and display again on the scoreboard.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Conquering Sands (Q) damage lowered to 55/75/95/115/135 from 65/85/105/125/145
- [Note: As with anything on the PBE, these are not final.]
- Cocoon (Human E)* stun duration increased to 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds from 1.5 at all ranks
- [Note: Live values for stun are currently 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.]
- Cocoon (Human E) cooldown reverted to 14/13/12/11/10 sec from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 sec
- [Note: Reverted back to live values.]
- Spider Form (R)*:
- Spiderlings now deal magic damage instead of physical damage
- Spiderlings damage AP ratio increased to 15% AP from 10% AP.
- Hate Spike (Q) damage decreased to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40/55/70/85/100
- Agony's Embrace (R) slow increased to 50/65/80% from 30/50/70%
- Mystic Shot (Q) AP ratio increased to .5 from .4**
- Trueshot Barrage ( R) AP ratio lowered to .6 from .9**
Frostfang, Frost Queen's Claim, Spellthief's Edge
- [The wacky gold generation value changes are reverted - all three are back to live values.]
- Unique Passive - Spellblade - AoE damage is now only on monster hit and no longer converts the attack to magic damage.
- Tooltip now reads:
"UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, the next basic attack deals 100% Base Attack Damage (+30% Ability Power) bonus magic damage on hit (1.5 second cooldown).
When directly attacking a monster, the bonus damage is reapplied in an AoE around the target, and 8% of your missing Mana is restored."
- Passive: Warrior's Wrath - true damage over 3 seconds reduced to 6% from 10%
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !