Nothing to extravagant, the most noticable change is Nasus now has a buff displaying his Siphoning Strike stacks - to both allies and enemies - just as ZenonTheStoic promised a while back.
Biscuiteer mastery biscuit sound - yum.
Miss one of the previous updates this PBE cycle? No worries, we got you covered!
- 6/28 PBE Update: Potrait Icons for PFE / SGU
- 6/27 PBE Update: Base SGU Splash Art
- 6/26-27 Late Night PBE Update: Spirit Guard Udyr and Master Yi VO
- 6/26 PBE Update: Small Update / Shyvana R change.
- 6/24 PBE Update: Team icons!
- 6/21 PBE Update: Map Specific Champion Balance Changes for Singed / Kass
- 6/20 PBE Update: Riven Splash Tweaks, Draven particles, and more
- 6/19 PBE Update #2: Game Patch
- 6/19 PBE Update #1: Minor balance changes
- 6/18 PBE Update: New Riven Splash, new ARAM item, more balance.
- 6/17 PBE Update: More Balance
- 6/14 PBE Update: Bug fixes and League of Draven
- 6/13 PBE Update: Air Only patch with tons of balance changes.
- Patch 3.09 Context post - Riot's preview/explanation of the PBE changes
P.S: This isn't new to this PBE patch, but it is new to this PBE cycle - the "Biscuiteer" mastery biscuit now has sounds when consumed.