- Dragon's Descent ( R ) now generates 2 fury on hit down from 2/2.5/3.*
Over on reddit, Scarizard commented on this Shyvana change , reminding everyone to take in the context of changes and that this is a revert to live values.
"Keep in mind the Shyvana nerf is a revert to live numbers and is only a nerf relative to the changes we're testing.
The core issue is that increasing the rate at which she passively generated fury -and- the rate at which she built fury per auto-attack was accelerating her dragonfury a little too much. In some cases, players were being stuck in their Dragon form when they wanted to defend the base, push, or farm the jungle (thus prolonging the time to the next transformation). The change you aren't seeing is that in response her Dragon Form drains less Fury per second, ensuring that she's able to transform - stay around longer - but then appropriately reset and prepare her next ult cast."
As requested, you can find a comprehensive list of balance changes included in this PBE cycle by visiting our new "Current PBE Balance Changes" page.
Miss one of the previous updates this PBE cycle? No worries, we got you covered!
- 6/24 PBE Update: Team icons!
- 6/21 PBE Update: Map Specific Champion Balance Changes for Singed / Kass
- 6/20 PBE Update: Riven Splash Tweaks, Draven particles, and more
- 6/19 PBE Update #2: Game Patch
- 6/19 PBE Update #1: Minor balance changes
- 6/18 PBE Update: New Riven Splash, new ARAM item, more balance.
- 6/17 PBE Update: More Balance
- 6/14 PBE Update: Bug fixes and League of Draven
- 6/13 PBE Update: Air Only patch with tons of balance changes.
- Patch 3.09 Context post - Riot's preview/explanation of the PBE changes
P.S: For those asking about 6/25's patch, it was even smaller than this one so I didn't make a standalone post - nothing notable was changed.