The second PBE patch of the night has been deployed! This patch is a GAME CLIENT patch containing ALL of the game changes you've been reading about - time to get out there and start testing!
( Warning: PBE content is tentative and iterative. What you see below may not be representative of what will be pushed to live servers. )
Summoner Icons in Loading Screen
The loading screen has been tweaked to display each player's selected summoner icon.
|Don't mind the blue, my icon is just bugged out.|
While there aren't any new balance changes, this game patch now let's us pick up a few change we haven't been able to see numbers on, such as Draven's new "League of Draven" passive.
League of Draven - Draven gains a stack of Adoration when he catches a spinning axe or kills a minion or monster.
When Draven kills an enemy champion, he consumes half his Adoration stacks, gaining 3 gold per stack consumed. Draven loses half the Adoration stacks upon death.
- Acceleration Gate ( E ) cooldown increased to 16 at all ranks from 14/13/12/11/10
- Satchel Charge ( W ) missile speed increased to 1750 from 1600.
- Death Streak gold has been changed a bit. The death streak penalty has been changed to 13% for first death then 20% for every death afterwards from 13% and 30%. Additionally, the minimum gold a player can be worth is now 50g instead of 15g. Check out this post for a nice summoner summation of this change.
As requested, you can find a comprehensive list of balance changes included in this PBE cycle by visiting our new "Current PBE Balance Changes" page.
Miss one of the previous updates this PBE cycle? No worries, we got you covered!
- 6/18 PBE Update #1: Minor balance changes
- 6/18 PBE Update: New Riven Splash, new ARAM item, more balance.
- 6/17 PBE Update: More Balance
- 6/14 PBE Update: Bug fixes and League of Draven
- 6/13 PBE Update: Air Only patch with tons of balance changes.
- Patch 3.09 Context post - Riot's preview/explanation of the PBE changes
P.S: There were also a few minor Scorched Earth Renekton tweaks in this PBE patch. Nothing really notable but it's nice to know someone still has their eye on him!