The PBE has been updated! While there has only been a air client update and no game update, we have been presented with a tease on a new Udyr skin. Granted we can't actually see it and it doesn't have a splash we at least know he's up for some new duds.
( Warning: PBE content is tentative and iterative. What you see below may not be representative of what will be pushed to live servers. )
This new skin is referenced in the files, having a blank splash. Nothing to show in game yet.
[3.9] Rune page improvements on PBE
Here is Damiya with the details:
"In the next PBE patch, we’re making a few quality-of-life improvements to the way runes work. Most of the changes are subtle, and you might not notice them unless you’re looking for them, but they should make things a bit more responsive the next time you’re setting up a rune build.
Here’s a rundown of the changes:
- If you filter out all the runes of a specific type (marks, seals, glyphs, or quintessences), the name of that category now turns grey to indicate it’s empty
- Reverting the changes in the runebook no longer changes which page you’re editing
- When browsing your rune inventory, you can now open more than one rune type at a time
- When you’re right clicking or double clicking to rapidly add runes you don’t have to wait for the animation to finish playing
- We’ve shifted the rune slots slightly to reduce certain gaps
- The scrollbars on your rune inventory and stats pane should be more responsive and easier to click
- The dividers between effects in the stats pane now scale down when the scrollbar appears
- Dragging a rune into place no longer highlights slots near the drop target
- Rune combiner animations are simpler
- Rune combiner filters are now more consistent with rune page filters
The next time you hit the PBE, try fiddling with your runebook for a bit. We’d love to hear your feedback on the improvements, along with any bugs you uncover while testing."
Note: These changes are NOT in game yet but have been data mined from the AIR client files. As such, that might mean Riot is quite satisfied with the numbers on these changes.
- Pillar of Flame ( W ) mana cost reduced to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110.
- Conflagration ( E) mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Pyroclasm ( R ) mana cost decreased to 100 at all ranks from 100/150/200.
- Pyroclasm ( R ) now reads " Brand unleashes a devastating torrent of fire that will bounce to nearby enemy units, priotizing champions. Deals 100/225/350 ( 0.5 AP ) magic damage per bounce. Can strike up to 5 targets and may strike the same target multiple times."
- Passive has been remade completely. Now "Draven gains his fans' Adoration when he catches a Spinning Axe or kills a minion or monster. Killing enemy champions grants Draven bonus gold based on how much Adoration he has."
- Sigil of Silence ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 50/60/70/80/90 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Sigil of Silence ( Q ) initial damage lowered to 55/80/105/130/155 ( +.5 AP ) from 70/110/150/190/230 ( +.6 AP )
- Sigil of Silence ( Q ) mark trigger damage increased to 55/85/105/130/155 ( +.5 AP) from 20/40/60/80/100 ( +.3 AP )
- Sigil of Silence ( Q ) silence reduced to 1.5 at all ranks from 2
- Distortion ( W ) mana cost increased to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/85/90/95/100.
- Ethereal Chains ( E ) cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 from 10 at all ranks
- Ethereal Chains ( E ) time to trigger shackle decreased to 1.5 from 2.
- Ethereal Chains ( E ) shackle time changed to 1.5 at all ranks from 1/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 seconds.
- Mimic ( R ) now has different flat damages for each of LeBlancs spells. Mimicked Sigil of Silence and Ethereal Chains deal 100/200/300 (+0.65 AP) magic damage on both instances of their damage. Mimicked Distortion deals 150/300/450 (+ratio missing )magic damage.
- Mimic ( R ) mana cost reduced to 0 from 100/50/0.
( Editor's note: Seems like the previously changes have been readded with a few different numbers although it isn't showing up on her champion page. Pausing on this one til we see a game patch)
- Dark Sphere's ( Q ) tool tip now says "This spell can be cast while moving"
- Force of Will's ( W ) tool tip now says "This spell can be cast while moving"
ItemsMaw of Malmortius
- Attack damage increased to 60 from 55.
- Magic resist increased to 40 from 36.
- Passive increased to 1 AD for every 2% of missing HP, up to max of 35 AD from 1 per every 2.5% missing HP.
- Now reads "(Revealing a ward in this manner grants aportion of the gold reward when that unit is killed.)"
- No longer states "until death". Seems it lasts for the full 5 minutes now.
- Each charge now grants 3 maximum mana down from 4.
- Now Reads "(Revealing a ward in this manner grants aportion of the gold reward when that unit is killed.)"