A small patch has been pushed to the PBE! In addition to some oddly named "SR2_Bluebuff" particles, we also have the first batch of map specific champion balance changes!
( Warning: PBE content is tentative and iterative. What you see below may not be representative of what will be pushed to live servers. )
The first round of map specific champion balance changes are here!
Here's Riot Nome with the details:
"With Patch 3.9, we’ll be setting a new precedent by approaching champion balance separately on different maps and modes. This will be an ongoing process to address the most egregious balance outliers on each map in an attempt to improve overall player experience. With each change, we’ll aim for problematic attributes specific to the map or mode. This generally means that we’ll try to preserve what’s unique about each character, though at times concessions will need to be made. We’ve decided to introduce this concept by hitting Kassadin on Crystal Scar and Singed on Twisted Treeline - if these changes are successful, we’ll follow suit with additional tweaks in the following patches. You can read our two changes below. ManWolfAxeBoss and I will be around to answer some additional questions throughout the day.
- Armor per level decreased to 2 from 3.5
- Insanity Potion cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 100
KassadinWhen asked if Teemo will be getting similar map specific nerfs, Nome commented:
- Riftwalk cooldown increased to 9/8/7 seconds from 7/6/5
- Riftwalk range decreased to 600 from 700"
"We'll probably hit his mushrooms for 3.10."
As requested, you can find a comprehensive list of balance changes included in this PBE cycle by visiting our new "Current PBE Balance Changes" page.
Miss one of the previous updates this PBE cycle? No worries, we got you covered!
- 6/20 PBE Update: Riven Splash Tweaks, Draven particles, and more
- 6/19 PBE Update #2: Game Patch
- 6/19 PBE Update #1: Minor balance changes
- 6/18 PBE Update: New Riven Splash, new ARAM item, more balance.
- 6/17 PBE Update: More Balance