The PBE has been updated! As we kick off week three of the 6.22 / pre-season cycle, today's update includes several new Twitch skin splash arts, splash arts for three of the new RPG skins testing this cycle, assets for recently announced Winter Summoner's Rift, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- New Splash Art
- Twitch Skin Splash Art Updates
- Skin Updates
- Winter Summoner's Rift
- Balance Changes
New Skin Splash ArtSplash art for three of the four new RPG skins in 6.22 - Bard Bard, Jayce Brighthammer, and Sejuani Dawnchaser! Each of these three are priced at 750 RP - additional previews available here.
Twitch Skin Splash Art Updates
Whistler Village Twitch
As a reminder, these are part of an on-going project to go back an update skin splash arts for champions who previously received a visual update but did not get updated skin splash arts at the time. As far as we know, Karma will be next for this but likely not until after Warwick's champion update!
Skin UpdatesSmall texture tweaks for Victorious Maokai - hes a little bit brighter with a few misc tweaks to clothing and skin.
Here's a quick updated preview for Victorious Maokai - few VFX tweaks since original PBE debut!
Winter Summoner's Rift Assets
Lots of assets for the Winter Summoner's Rift were added in today's update but it is not enabled for testing. In the mean time, check out this preview video from Riot:
[Stephiroth has noted it won't be enabled for a bit as they are starting pre-patch process.]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Rengar currently has a larger scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Savagery (Q):
- Cooldown now 4 seconds at all ranks from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4
- Damage lowered to 40/60/80/100/120 from 45/65/85/105/125
- AD ratio lowered to 30/40/50/60/70% from 40/50/60/70/80%
- Ferocity Q hit damage changed to [60-196] from [50-220]
- NEW: 60/68/76/84/92/100/108/116/124/132/140/148/156/164/172/180/188/196
- OLD: 50/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/140/150/160/170/180/190/200/210/220
- Ferocity Q AD ratio lowered to 110% from 120%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.22 PBE Cycle]
- 10/18 PBE Update: 9 new skins, Assassin Update, Pre-season changes, New Items, and much more!
- 10/19 PBE Update: Replays, Jungle Changes, Plants, & more!
- 10/20 PBE Update: Pre-Season Masteries, Worldbreaker Splash art, and more!
- 10/21 PBE Update: Stealth Shimmer, Replays back on PBE LCUA, tentative balance changes, & more!
- 10/24 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 10/25 PBE Update: Plant changes!
- 10/26 PBE Update: Additional Tentative Balance Changes
- 10/27 PBE Update: Skin tweaks & more balance changes
- 10/28 PBE Update: 2017 Login, Control Ward model, & more!