The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes the 2017 season login theme, a look at the new Control Ward base appearance, a dose of balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
2017 Season Login ThemeTo go along with the assassin reworks coming in pre-season, a new 2017 season login theme is now on the PBE featuring the assassin artwork from the 2017 season update site!
Control Ward Model Update
While previously disabled in recent PBE builds, here's a look at the new Control Ward appearance - replacing the placeholder recolored base ward graphic it was using previously.
(NOTE: ward skins still work on these - example.)
As a reminder, Control Wards are a new type of ward that reveals nearby wards and hidden traps as well as camouflaged (but not invisible) units. These also replace pink wards in the shop.
For more on the pre-season stealth & visions changes as well as this new control ward, check out this thread form Riot Colin.
- The in-game stats display now aalso includes lethality instead of just listing armor pen.
- Riot Colin mentioned the purple tint effect for Evelynn's stealth is now lighter. Example:
- Dragonslayer Braum chroma added in earlier update are now in shop for testing.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Akali currently has a smaller scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
[changelist for 10/28 from ricklessabandon.]
- Twin Disciplines (Passive) - damage and ratios changed.
- First Strike:
- Heal: 5-60 from 10-130
- AP Ratio - Increased to 30% from 0%
- Bonus AD Ratio - Decreased to 60% from 70%
- Second Strike:
- Damage: 10-100 from 14-70
- AP Ratio: (unchanged - still 50%)
- Bonus AD Ratio: Increased to 50%
- Cooldown values adjusted - cools down faster.
- NEW: 8, 7 at level 3, 6 at level 5, 5 at level 7, 4 at level 9
- OLD: 8, 7 at level 5, 6 at level 9, 5 at level 13, and 4 at 17
[REMINDER: Fizz currently has a smaller scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Urchin Strike (Q) cooldown lowered to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 10/9/8/7/6
- Seastone Trident (W)
- Cooldown increased 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 from 10/9/8/7/6
- Passive damage lowered to 25/40/55/70/85 from 30/45/60/75/90
- Active damage lowered to 25/40/55/70/85 from 30/45/60/75/90
- Mana refund now 20/28/36/42/50 mana from [full mana cost 30-70]
- Chum the Waters (R)
- Low end damage changed to 150/250/350 from 150/300/450
- High end damage changed to 300/400/500 from 350/500/650
[REMINDER: LeBlanc currently has a larger scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Ethereal Chains (E) cooldown increased to 14/13.25/12.5/11.75/11 from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8
[REMINDER: Shaco currently has a smaller scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.3 from 3.15
- Added to tooltip: "Control Wards do not disable other control wards."
- Price increased to 75g from 50g.
- [Damage breaking channel added to tooltip]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.22 PBE Cycle]
- 10/18 PBE Update: 9 new skins, Assassin Update, Pre-season changes, New Items, and much more!
- 10/19 PBE Update: Replays, Jungle Changes, Plants, & more!
- 10/20 PBE Update: Pre-Season Masteries, Worldbreaker Splash art, and more!
- 10/21 PBE Update: Stealth Shimmer, Replays back on PBE LCUA, tentative balance changes, & more!
- 10/24 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 10/25 PBE Update: Plant changes!
- 10/26 PBE Update: Additional Tentative Balance Changes
- 10/27 PBE Update: Skin tweaks & more balance changes