The PBE has been updated! As we continue the massive pre-season 6.22 PBE cycle, today's update includes a look at the new Shimmer effect when hitting stealthed units, replays re-enabled on the PBE LCUA, another set of tentative balance changes for many of the assassin updates, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Stealth Shimmer6.22 stealth changes, a new "Shimmer" effect has been added. When you manage to damage a stealthed champion (invis or camouflage) with an ability, a brief image of them will appear - please note that this does not REVEAL it simply shows an outline of the champion.
Ryze vs Teemo // TF vs Evelynn // Singed vs Shaco]
Here's a brief video showing off a few different examples of shimmer:
Replay's Re-Enabled on PBE LCUA
[NOTE: In today's build, they are working to resolve an issue that makes some replays not available for DL.]re-enabled on the PBE League Client Update Alpha! To better facilitate testing on the PBE, they've also increased the "life" of a replays to three days - more info here.
Be sure to check out the original thread for more information on how to get started with replays, how to access them (match history on PBE LCU Alpha), known issues, etc.
- An earlier update this cycle replaced the temporary placeholder icons for three of the new items - Control Ward, Knight's Vow, and Redemption.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Alistar currently has significant changes on the PBE.]
- Trample (E) [tooltip updated to be more clear, no additional game play changes.]
[REMINDER: Fizz currently has a smaller scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
[ 6/21 - changelist / context from Shrieve.]
- Seastone Trident (W):
- AP Ratios changed
- Passive increasd to 33% from 30%
- Uncharged active hit increased to 33% from 30%
- Mana refund increased to full cost from half of cost.
- Mana cost increased to 30/40/50/60/70 from 30 at all ranks.
- Cooldown changed to 10/9/8/7/6/5 from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8
- Playful/Trickster (E) mana cost changed to 90/95/100/105/110 from 90/100/110/120/130
- Chum the Water (R):
- "W Passive is applied to all enemies hit by the shark"
- [Note: this is in addition to being applied on initial application of the fish]
- "Fish Orbit: made long range R more reliable by increasing fish attachment radius"
- Shark damage changed
- Minimum - 150/300/450 (60% AP) from 140/290/440 (50% AP)
- Maximum - 350/550/650 (120% AP) from 350/490/640 (100% AP)
[REMINDER: Katarina currently has a larger scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Voracity (Passive) [Dagger slash damage now on Passive - removed from Q/W tooltips.]
- Bouncing Blade (Q) - [Tooltip: Dagger slash damage moved to Passive]
- Preperation (W) - [Tooltip: Dagger slash damage moved to Passive]
- Death Lotus (R) - AP ratio lowered to 19% from 22%
- [NOTE: This takes maximum AP ratio to 285% from 330% - live is currently 250%]
[REMINDER: Kha'Zix currently has a smaller scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Void Spike (W) bonus AD ratio reverted to 100% from 85%
- Void Assault (R):
- Invisibility duration decreased to 1.25 seconds from 1.5 seconds
- Evolved R void assault duration in brush decreased to 2.5 sec from 3 sec
[REMINDER: Rengar currently has a larger scope rework on the PBE as part of the assassin update.]
- Thrill of the Hunt (R) [tooltip updated / reorganized, no gameplay changes.]
MasteriesCourage of the Colossus
- [in-game tooltip display value fixed to show appropriate values - "Gain a shield for 10 +10 per level + 7% of your maximum health per enemy champion nearby for 4 seconds when you hard CC an enemy champion."]
- Talon changelist from Stashu for the next PBE update - cooldown up on walls but walls now scale with CDR.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !