The PBE has been updated! As we continue on the 6.6 PBE cycle, today's update includes a shared splash art for the upcoming Draven Draven, Urf Kench, Meowkai, and Definitely Not Vel'Koz skins, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash Art
Shared splash art for the upcoming Draven Draven, Urf Kench, Meowkai, and Definitely Not Vel'Koz skinsr 6.6 PBE cycle megathread for a preview of these upcoming skins in game!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Center of the Universe (Passive): [no gameplay change but tooltip now specifies - "The Stars can be visible to enemies even if Aurelion Sol is in brush"]
- Base health reverted to 552.76 from 515
- [NOTE: This leaves the W speed boost duration nerf as the only Lulu PBE change.]
- Eye of the Storm (E) bonus AD reduced to 10/17.5/25/32.5/40 from 10/20/30/40/50
- [NOTE: Live value currently 14/23/32/41/50 ]
- Monsoon (R) knock back stun duration reduced to .5 from .75 seconds.**
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.6 PBE Cycle Post]
- 3/8 PBE Update: Aurelion Sol, Meowkai, Draven Draven, Urf Kench, Definitely Not Vel'Koz, and more!
- 3/9 PBE Update: Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol splash and more tentative balance changes!
- 3/10 PBE Update: More Tentative balance changes
- 3/14 PBE Update: Aurelion Sol login, Definitely Not A Ward skin, Taric Hammer, "Mecha Zero Sion", and more