The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 6.6 PBE cycle, today's small update includes a slew of tentative balance changes, a change to Urf Kench's passive indicator, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Skin ChangesWhile a minor change, Urf Kench now uses the same passive symbol as Master Chef Tahm Kench!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Triumphant Roar (E)
- Mana cost reverted 50/60/70/80/90 from 50/65/80/95/110
- Heal Amount reverted 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/75/90/105/120
- [Context - the set of changes from 3/9 weren't intended to hit PBE. While reverted, they are looking at other potential Alistar changes for 6.6.]
- Whimsy (W) AP ratio reduced to 5% per 100 AP from 10% per 100 AP.
- Wild Growth (R) bonus health lowered to 200/350/500 from 300/450/600
- [NOTE: The air client only changes from 3/9 update are in game now!]
- Magic resist increased to 32.1 from 30.
- MR per level increased to 1.25 from 0
- Sapling Toss (E) Sapling duration increased to 40/45/50/55/60 seconds from 35 seconds.
- Wuju Style (E):
- Active's Flat damage increased to 12/19/26/33/40 from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Active's AD ratio changed to 25% bonus AD from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% total AD.
- [NOTE: AD scaling changed to BONUS AD from TOTAL AD. Should be a nerf when not buying AD but same or better when buying AD.]
- Bushwack (W) [tooltip updated to note that it now roots monsters for 2 seconds, as the effect has been removed from the passive in a previous update this cycle.]
- [NOTE: In case you missed the previous change this cycle, Nidalee's passive has been changed a bit and Q no longer roots monsters for 2 seconds.]
- Recipe changed to [Long Sword + Long Sword + Rejuv Bead + 350g] from [Pickaxe + Rejuv. Bead + 175g]
- Attack damage lowered to 20 from 30
- Unique Passive - Cleave added:
"UNIQUE Passive - Cleave: Basic attacks deal X to Y as bonus physical damage to enemies near the target on hit (enemies closest to the target take the most damage)."
- Attack damage lowered to 35 from 50
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.6 PBE Cycle Post]
- 3/8 PBE Update: Aurelion Sol, Meowkai, Draven Draven, Urf Kench, Definitely Not Vel'Koz, and more!
- 3/9 PBE Update: Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol splash and more tentative balance changes!
NOTE: LCU pre-Alpha PBE Test Going offline over weekend
Here's the post from the boards:
"====UPDATE: 10 March 2016====
Hi all, We're going to be temporarily taking the League client update pre-alpha tech test offline tomorrow, Friday March 11, around 3PM PST/ 6PM EST for the weekend. We plan on bringing it back up early next week, and will update this thread again once it's back online. Thanks to everyone who's helped test so far, we really appreciate it and are getting a lot of great data. Also, we sent out some more invites yesterday, so feel free to check your email inboxes and a reminder of how you can help below.
REMINDER: When posting in this PBE board about the tech-test client, please put [League client update] at the start of your thread title. We were just able to go through and add these to existing threads on the topic, but please put that at the start of your title :)."