The PBE has been updated! Following our massive update last night to start the 6.6 cycle, today's update includes splash art for Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtSplash art for Aurelion Sol's release skin Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol is now on the PBE!
Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol
Be sure to check out our 6.6 PBE megapost for a look at Aurelion Sol and Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol, as well as the other new skins this cycle!
- While not too revealing, there is a lone "WarwickRework.bin" file in today's build. No text diffs or anything too interesting to pull from it.
- A few non English Aurelion Sol voiceovers have been added!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Triumphant Roar (E)
- Mana cost increased to 50/65/80/95/110 from 50/60/70/80/90
- Heal reduced to 60/75/90/105/120 from 60/90/120/150/180!
- [CONTEXT: Scarizard commented briefly on these changes on reddit, noting these changes weren't intended to hit the PBE in this form. Look for follow up soon.]
- Duelist's Dance (Passive) **
- Base Damage down to 2% of target's maximum health in true damage from 3%
- Bonus AD Ratio changed to 4% from [2.8% - 4.5% based on level]
- Bladework (E)
- Slow reduced to 30% at all ranks from 40/45/50/55/60%
- Attack Speed Boost no longer multiplicative.**
- [NOTE:THESE ARE AIR CLIENT ONLY ATM]
- Magic resist increased to 32.1
- MR per level increased to 1.25 from 0
- Sapling Toss (E) Sapling duration increased to 40/45/50/55/60 seconds from 35 seconds.
- Prowl (Passive) - [Bushwack (W) will once again root monsters for 2 seconds. Javelin Toss (Q) still does not root monsters. Tooltip hasn't been updated]
- [NOTE: On live, Q and W will root monsters. In 3/8 PBE, was changed so they no longer root. Today's update is a partial revert so only W roots.]
- Aspect of the Cougar (R) [no longer resets AA. This was originally implemented in 3/8 update.]**
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.6 PBE Cycle Post]
- 3/8 PBE Update: Aurelion Sol, Meowkai, Draven Draven, Urf Kench, Definitely Not Vel'Koz, and more!