(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New God Fist Lee Sin Login ThemeToday's patch brings up a new God Fist Lee Sin login!
- God Fist Lee Sin's special interactions are here:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Quickdraw (E) True Grit stacks no longer grants 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 MR.
- Zap! (W) reverted to live functionality, can no longer critically strike.
- Shunpo (E) cooldown changed from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 to 14/12.5/11/9.5/8.
- Death Lotus (R) cooldown reverted to live value, from 135/75/15 back to 90/60/45.
[Context - not going to ship in 7.7]
[Context - not going to ship in 7.7]
- Base Mana increased from 304 to 330.
- Mana growth per level increased from 50 to 55.
- Base Mana Regen increased from 1.1344 to 1.2.
- Mana Regen Growth increased from 0.08 to 0.16.
- Iceborn (Passive) reworked! [Per ricklessabandon this is very experimental and rough.]
"Lissandra's spell casts empower her next basic attack, converting the entirety of the attack to magic damage (1.5 second cooldown).Whenever Lissandra's abilities or empowered attack damage an enemy champion she permanently gains a stack of Iceborn, each increasing Lissandra's maximum mana by 3 and the damage of her empowered attack by 1."
- Ice Shard (Q)
- AP ratio reverted to live value, from 70% back to 65%.
- Mana cost changed from 85 at all ranks to 70/75/80/85/90.
- Ring of Frost (W) mana cost changed from 50 at all ranks to 40/50/60/70/80.
- Glacial Path (E) mana cost changed from 80/85/90/95/100 to 60/70/80/90/100.
- Backstab (Passive) Critical strike damage changed from [120% - 145%] to [130% (+40% AP).]
- Decieve (Q)
- Cooldown changed from 14 at all ranks to 16/15/14/13/12
- [removed] No longer does 20-80 (+40% AP) bonus physical damage on next attack.
Context & Notes
1) ricklessabandon on Lissandra changes in today's PBE:
 "going to pull the current lissandra changes from the pbe - no change in 7.7 going to do some explorations to see about a new passive in 7.8"
 "if we can get to something we think is a good fit and a solid improvement then we'll go with that if not, we'll fallback to the simple list"
 "i'll be putting an exploration up on the pbe tomorrow. will be experimental and still in a rough/early stage as we try to validate preview:"
 "there are also some changes to her spell costs and base stats in light of the new passive -- those will also be on the pbe"
2) From Meddler's quick gameplay thoughts for 3/23, discussion on PBE Jinx, Lux, and Graves changes:
Some context on balance changes on PBE
- Jinx - we're exploring the concept of spell that can crit, but telegraphs that behavior heavily, with Jinx's W. Concept shows some promise, current numbers are certainly wrong though. Unlikely we'll ship any form of that change in 7.7, though it'll probably remain for a bit longer at least to get further testing.
- Lux - Lux still does pretty well in low Elo's, we see her struggle a fair bit in higher divisions however. We're looking to add a bit of power that's mastery based as a result, provide more power when used well, less that's pubstompy. Not sure yet if the ult partial refund on kill's the way we'll do that yet, though excitement from players using it has been high relative to the amount of power it actually offers.
- Graves - We're considering two different approaches for Graves. The first, which from memory is still on PBE, is removing the MR from True Grit, making him more vulnerable to some team comps (those with an enemy jungler with significant magic damage especially). The second is a reduction to Q damage early game (less base, more ratio mainly) looking at making his early game dueling in general weaker.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !