(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Skin Splash ArtThe splash for our newest loot exclusive skin, Dreadnova Darius, is now on the PBE.
New Summoner IconsTonight's patch also included two new space themed summoner icons featuring Bard and Teemo,
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Tactical Sweep (W) no longer heals on minion/monster hit with outer half of W.
- [PBE:] "and Camille heals for X% of the bonus damage dealt to champions."
- [LIVE:] "healing Camille for X% of the bonus damage dealt (healing capped at Y from non-champions)."
- The Hextech Ultimatum (R) duration lowered from 4 seconds to 2.5/3.25/4
- Force Pulse (E) cooldown changed:
- [vs PBE] Increased from 4 to 5
- [vs Live] Lowered from 6 to 5
- Base health regen lowered from 1.678 to 1.4
- Base health lowered from 598.28 to 575
- Visionary (P) [new effect] next spell cast is also now enhanced.
"After 5 basic attacks, Nunu's next spell cast will cost no Mana and its effects will be upgraded to the next rank:
- Consume: +160 Damage and +50 Healing
- Blood Boil: +1% Movement Speed and +5% Attack Speed
- Ice Blast: +40 Damage and +5% Movement Speed Slow
- Absolute Zero: +250 Maximum Damage"
- If spell is at rank 5 already, it will still do a more powerful version of the move as described in tooltip.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !