(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- God Fist Lee Sin non-English voiceovers:
- Some in-game strings added relating to the upcoming Mid Season Invitational. There are the two strings below + several team names. They are labeled "game_chat_msi_..."
- @PlayerAName@ (@PlayerAChamp@) is rallying behind [X] in the MSI Fandom Battle!
- @PlayerAName@ (@PlayerAChamp@)is rallying behind [X]in the MSI Fandom Battle!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Cursed Touch (Passive) - effect changed from -Magic Resist on hit to a magic damage increasing buff.
- [removed] no longer reduces MR by 15/20/25 for 3 seconds on attack.
- [new effect]- "Amumu's basic attacks Curse enemies for 3 seconds, causing them to take 10% bonus true damage from any magic damage dealt to them"
- Despair (W) now refreshes Curse (passive) on nearby enemies.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy (R) now applies Curse (passive).
Context and Notes(you know what happens when you dont read the context? huh S@20 reader? you know what happens when you don't read the NOTES on current PBE changes??.... YOU JUST MADE THE WIP-IST!)
1) From Meddler's quick gameplay thoughts for 3/23, discussion on PBE Jinx, Lux, and Graves changes:
Some context on balance changes on PBE
- Jinx - we're exploring the concept of spell that can crit, but telegraphs that behavior heavily, with Jinx's W. Concept shows some promise, current numbers are certainly wrong though. Unlikely we'll ship any form of that change in 7.7, though it'll probably remain for a bit longer at least to get further testing.
- Lux - Lux still does pretty well in low Elo's, we see her struggle a fair bit in higher divisions however. We're looking to add a bit of power that's mastery based as a result, provide more power when used well, less that's pubstompy. Not sure yet if the ult partial refund on kill's the way we'll do that yet, though excitement from players using it has been high relative to the amount of power it actually offers.
On Bard, Kassadin, and Katarina changes that debuted in an earlier patch, he also noted:
- Graves - We're considering two different approaches for Graves. The first, which from memory is still on PBE, is removing the MR from True Grit, making him more vulnerable to some team comps (those with an enemy jungler with significant magic damage especially). The second is a reduction to Q damage early game (less base, more ratio mainly) looking at making his early game dueling in general weaker.
"Bard - Too weak early game in particular. Testing some stuff, likely to iterate on what's currently on PBE.
Kass - Should be stronger than he is mid/late (weak laning phase is deliberate, payoff's not quite there).
Kat - Looking at giving opponents more opportunities against her early/mid game, possibly with a shift of damage towards her ult late game (has better counterplay than some other spells by then). Likely to try other directions as well as what's currently on PBE."
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !