The PBE has been updated! Tonight's update includes splash art for the upcoming Death Blossom Kha'Zix skin. tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtSplash art for the upcoming DEATH BLOSSOM KHA'ZIX skin is included in today's update!
6.5 PBE MEGAPOST for in-game previews & videos of this and other upcoming skins!
- Several Non-English versions of the "Look to the Stars" ARAM announcer VO teaser have been added in today's update - KR / BR / FR
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [NOTE: Has a large set of changes on PBE atm! ricklessabandon noted they should be to live in 6.5 and has tweeted out a complete change list. More info on our PBE summary page.]
- Starcall (Q) mana cost lowered to 40 from 50.
- Base damage reverted to 30 from 25
- Stacks to transform reverted to 30 from 35
- Stacks given for Rift Herald kill reduced to 2 from 5 **
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !