The PBE has been updated! In addition to a look at the shop visual update, today's update includes Death Blossom Kha'Zix's recall, new vfx for Urgot's R terrify, and more tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Shop Visual UpdateA visual update for the in client shop is now up on the PBE!
Before we take a closer look, here's DontHassleDaHoff with more information from the PBE boards:
We're making some visual changes to the store and wanted to give you a heads up before everything goes live. We made the whole package visually match the client, Champ Select, and Hextech Crafting, which means a few buttons and bars got moved. Most notably, you’ll see that the navigation bar has moved from its old spot on the left side of the store to the top (see below).
Other changes include:
We hope you dig it. Let us know what you think. Thanks!"
- A more streamlined navigation bar
- A Gameplay menu featuring Runes and Boosts,
- An Accessories menu, including Wards, Icons, Chests and Keys
- A new Account Icon in the upper right, where name changes can be made
- A new RP button (ohhh fancy)
Here's a small gallery of the visual updated shop, including the new purchase & confirmation screen! Note that Chroma packs are now available under skins rather than only in bundles.
[NOTE: For those who might not be acquainted with the PBE shop, all content is typically priced at 1 IP for testing purposes. Additionally, some art or assets such as splashes may be missing!]
Following his PBE debut in the 2/25 PBE update, Death Blossom Kha'Zix unique recall animation is working in today's update! Check out the preview below:
His recall flower also changes color if you evolve R but unfortunately it is bugged in today's build:
Check out our 6.5 PBE cycle coverage for a better look at this and other new skins currently on the PBE!
- The CBLOL 2016 JAYOB summoner icon has been updated to a Operation Kino icon.
- Urgot's tentative new R terrify mechanic has received a set of new vfx!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [NOTE: With today's two reverts, friendly reminder that Kog still has other changes on the PBE from an earlier update - attack speed growth up but removal of bonus attack speed passive on W, lower Q mana cost, and flat damage on W.]
- Caustic Spittle (Q) armor/magic resist reduction reverted to 12/16/20/24/28% from 20/25/30/35/40%
- Living Artillery (R) time between subsequent shots reverted to 10 seconds from 6
- [NOTE: Friendly reminder - the experimental R changes, including AoE damage and planting a flag in middle of R circle on use, are still on the PBE for testing!]
- Dragon Strike (Q) mana cost reverted to 45/50/55/60/65 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Golden Aegis (W) cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 20/18/16/14/12
- Permafrost (E) [previous PBE change REVERTED*. Permafrost is back to live functionality and no longer works with slows from allies.]
- [NOTE: Larger set of Q and W changes continue testing on the PBE this cycle - click here for a full overview!]
- Starcall (Q)
- Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 60.
- Now increases duration of Alignment's buff on allies based on rank, duration increased to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- [NOTE: Since this is part of a larger set of changes - When Soraka has ALIGNMENT on her self (which she gains from landing Q on enemy champions), using W to heal an ally will buff them for a short duration. Ranking up Q now increases the time of the ally buff from 3 to 5 seconds, Soraka always has buff for 4 seconds.]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !