The PBE has been updated! As we continue on the 6.5 PBE cycle, today's patch includes the new Death Blossom Kha'Zix skin, the Hextech Ward skin, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
[Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. ]
[NOTE: Friendly warning that today's #PBE is a little buggy (and it's not just Kha'Zix!) - profile pages, lobbies, and chat aren't behaving properly!]
Table of Contents
In addition to the new Hextech Annie and Elderwood LeBlanc skins added earlier in the 6.5 PBE cycle, we also have a new Death Blossom Kha'Zix skin in today's update!
Death Blossom Kha'Zix
[NOTE: Recall not working in today's update, will be fixed soon! Image from Riot Ohmu!]
"Death Blossom Kha'Zix blossoms onto the Rift!
Death Blossom Kha'Zix will be 975 RP and includes the following!
Death Blossom Kha'Zix is now available to play on PBE!
- New model and textures for all pre-evolved and evolved forms!
- New particles for all pre-evolved and evolved forms!
- New SFX for his wings (fluttery bug sounds!) and recall animation!
- New recall animation where he's swallowed up by a flower!
Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you’ve got any questions, post ‘em here, and we’ll do our best to answer them.
*Prices on PBE subject to change."
New Ward Skin
The new Hextech Ward skin is now on the PBE for testing!
[No price or availability details yet, up for 1 IP testing in shop.]
- CLUBS are back up for testing on the PBE!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Attack speed growth increased to 3 from 1.5
- Caustic Spittle (Q)
- Armor and Magic resist reduction increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 12/16/20/24/28%
- Mana cost reduced to 40 at all ranks from 60
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W)
- No longer grants passive 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed.
- Now also deals 5/10/15/20/25 flat magic damage while active.
- Living Artillery (R)
- Duration between subsequent shots lowered to 6 from 10.
- Flail of the Northern Winds (W) ["AA reset for her W updated so it feels less clunky"]
- Permafrost (E) can now also be used on enemies slowed by allies!
- Glacial Prison (R) [has a new range indicator that includes explosion radius.]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !