Surprise Saturday patch! This evening's PBE patch includes several tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.5 from 3 (live is 1.5)
- [NOTE: Kog'Maw has several changes on the PBE atm, including his W no longer granting passive attack speed. His attack speed growth has been buffed to compensate, current live value is 1.5 and this has been increased to 3.5]
- [The tentative new Alignment mechanic has been renamed Rejuvenation. More info here.]
- Shadow Assault (R)
- Cooldown increased to 100/80/60 from 75/65/55
- Mana cost increased to 100 at all ranks from 80/90/100.
- Excessive Force (E) damage increased to 10/30/50/70/90 from 5/20/35/50/65
- [NOTE: E's mana cost was also reduced in an earlier PBE patch this cycle.]
- Base magic damage on hit lowered to 25 from 30.
- Number of stacks for transformation increased to 35 from 30.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !