The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes splash art for the upcoming Elderwood LeBlanc skin, a new "Look To The Stars" ARAM announcer teaser, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtSplash art for the upcoming Elderwood LeBlanc skin is included in today's PBE update!
1350 RP6.5 PBE MEGAPOST for in-game previews of this and other upcoming skins!
"LookToTheStars" ARAM Announcer TeaserA several new VO lines have been added to the ARAM announcer - file is titled "LookToTheStars"!
While undoubtedly related to the HE HAS RETURNED teaser, this mysterious voice has several new lines that play over the announcer VO in ARAM map. While not a full set of announcer lines, these will trigger on things like turret kills, victory, etc .
- "Oh look, another battle for survival."
- "Boring me is dangerous, so make this interesting."
- "You call that an entrance? Hmph. Just wait..."
- "Oh look.. Swords and maagggiiicc."
- "Aw, your little tower fell down."
- "Turrets? I destroy mountains...those are bigger by the way."
- "Bravo. You survived against an enemy that is barely mediocre .
Skin UpdatesThe upcoming Death Blossom Kha'Zix skin has received tweaks to his evolved R colors today, changing his shoulder color!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Mini Gnar Base attack damage increased to 51 from 48.
- Mega Gnar base attack damage increased to 57 from 54
Attack range increased to 175 from 150.[Just a tooltip update.]
- Captive Audience (E) slow increased to 40% from 35%.
- Curtain Call (R) slow increased to 99% from 80%. *
- [NOTE: Gypsylord noted this is likely going to be reverted.]
- Riptide (E) damage lowered to 55/85/115/145/175 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Permafrost (E) damage increased to 80/105/130/155/180 from 60/90/120/150/180
- [REMINDER: Currently a large set of Soraka changes on the PBE! Click here for more.]
- Starcall (Q) Rejuvenation health restore per second increased to 14/16/18/20/22 from 10/13/16/19/22
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !