A small patch has been pushed to the PBE as we start to round out the 6.2 cycle! Today's update includes a handful of new summoner icons and several more non English Jhin voiceovers!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Summoner IconsSeveral new summoner icons have been added to the PBE!
First up we have a menacing anchor icon! While not confirmed, this may be the Ocean Week 2016 icon!
We also have seven new esports team icons for the 2016 season:
LMS: Cougar eSports, Hong Kong eSports, eXtreme Gamers eSports Club
LCK: ROX Tigers, e-mFire, Afreeca Freecs, Longzhu Gaming
The following three EU LCS team sumoner icons have been updated:
EU LCS: Roccat, Unicorns of Love, Team Vitality
- Several more non-English Jhin voiceovers have been added in today's update.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.2 PBE Cycle Post]
- 1/13 PBE Update: Jhin, Shen champion update, new Beast Hunter skins, Hextech Crafting & loot, and more!
- 1/14 PBE Update: Continued Hextech Crafting & Jhin testing, balance changes, Lunar Revel shop, and more!
- 1/15 PBE Update: Jhin login screen & Champion select quote, Shen lore update, balance changes, & more
- 1/19 PBE Update: Lunar Revel Login and more balance changes
- 1/20 PBE Update: Beast Hunter and High Noon Jhin Splash Art