Following yesterday's massive update to start the cycle, a small update has been pushed to PBE! Today's update includes a few balance changes, a preview of the Lunar Shop, and continued testing for Jhin, Shen's champion update, and Hextech Crafting & loot !
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Hextech Crafting and Loot[NOTE: Players non legacy/limited skin inventories should all be wiped in today's update to facilitate better testing! This happened to everyone so don't panic if things are missing! Test away!]
The Hextech Crafting & Loot system continues testing on the PBE! To follow up on yesterday's debut, here's a video opening over 40 chests and combining things in the new system!
Look for more information? Check out the announcement post, another video preview, or check out our previous PBE coverage for a walkthrough. Feel free to drop any questions in the comment section!
Jhin, the Virtuoso testing continues!
As for today, we only have a few small changes and bug fixes - including various tooltip tweaks, his champion page title corrected to "The Virtuoso" and his lore quote changed to "'Art requires a certain...cruelty.'
Important links for those testing Jhin on the PBE:
6.2 PBE megathread for full details on Jhin, including kit details & scaling, his release skin, voiceover, and more!
- While we mentioned the new background yesterday, the Snowdown shop tab now says "Lunar Revel shop".
- The leagues team page includes a preview of the 2016 Ranked Team Reward ward skins to be released at the end of the 2016 ranked season! [This was likely added in an earlier patch but I just now stumbled on it - woops!]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Grey Health (E) shield duration reverted to 6 seconds from 4
- [NOTE: Back to live functionality. R damage nerf remains.]
- [Reverted] [no longer mentions "if they are fleeing" as a condition for the slow.]
- Cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !