The PBE has been updated! As we near the end of the 6.2 PBE cycle, the splash arts for the upcoming High Noon Jhin and Beast Hunter skins are now on the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtSplash arts for the upcoming High Noon Jhin, Jhin's release skin, and the shared splash for the Beast Hunter Draven, Sejuani, and Tryndamere have been added in today's update!
High Noon Jhin
Beast Hunter Draven, Sejuani, and Tryndamere
Check out our 6.2 PBE megapost for preview videos and screenshots of these upcoming skins!
- Three extra creepy VO Jhin lines were added. These sometimes play at start of games.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Masochism (E) AD gained for % of health missing lowered to .2/.4/.6/.8/1.0 from .4/.55/.7/.85/1
- Spiderling movement speed reduced to 350 from 355.
- Captive Audience (E)
- Damage adjusted to 20/80/140/200/260 (+1.2 Total AD) from 15/75/135/195/255 (+1.3 Total AD)
- Trap vision lowered to 260 from 300
- Subsequent traps on same champion deal 65% damage.
- Gypsylord has shared a HUGE list of bug fixes included in today's update:
- -The crit damage reduction on the passive now affects Crit damage increases (like IE). This means that while IE used to bring Jhin's crits from 150% to 200% damage, it now brings them to 187.5% damage
- - (hopefully) fixed a bug where Jhin could attack while reloading and reset his reload timer
- -Fixed a bug where the red targeting indicator (you see this if you would be rooted by the spell) was displaying to the wrong team.
- -Damage adjusted to 20/80/140/200/260 (+1.2 TAD) from 15/75/135/195/255 (+1.3 TAD)
- -Subsequent trap hits on the same champion now deal 65% damage.
- -Trap vision radius reduced to 260 from 300
- -Fixed a bug where killing a champion would cause Jhin's spells to be uncastable until he reloaded
- -Fixed a bug where traps could be triggered by wards and "ward-like" objects
- -Fixed a bug where traps that detonated with multiple targets inside would deal increased damage.
- -Fixed a bug where the flower spawned on death could only be seen by Jhin
- -Fixed a bug where trap explosions would spawn visual "Distortion rectangles" due to a missing texture
- -Working on fixing the bug where enemies on the edge of vision while using R appear to stutter and teleport around
- -Working on better logic for the zoom in when canceling the ult (so your camera is more likely to go where you want it to)
- -Fixed a bug where the R would not zoom out far enough when cast at certain angles"
- Base armor reverted to 25.88 from 27.88
Warlord's Bloodlust (Ferocity Tier 6)
- Experimental rework has been reverted. Back to live functionality!
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.2 PBE Cycle Post]
- 1/13 PBE Update: Jhin, Shen champion update, new Beast Hunter skins, Hextech Crafting & loot, and more!
- 1/14 PBE Update: Continued Hextech Crafting & Jhin testing, balance changes, Lunar Revel shop, and more!
- 1/15 PBE Update: Jhin login screen & Champion select quote, Shen lore update, balance changes, & more
- 1/19 PBE Update: Lunar Revel Login, Updated Shen skin splash arts, and more balance changes