As we near the end of the 5.11 PBE cycle, a small update has been pushed to the PBE! Prehistoric Renekton now uses a flipped version of the Prehistoric shared splash, Prehistoric Anivia's splash slice has been updated, the HUD update has been removed, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Prehistoric skins shared splash art.
5.11 PBE megapost for in-game previews of the upcoming Prehistoric skins!
HUD Update introduced originally in the 6/3 PBE has been reverted as the 5.11 patch is being prepped for live release. As mentioned here, the HUD update will be returning next cycle for more testing.
- Ranger's Focus (Q) tooltip no longer lists"This flurry attack cannot occur on structures". Despite the tooltip change, ASHE STILL CAN NOT FLURRY ATTACK STRUCTURES.
- Parallel Convergence (W) mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 30/40/50/60/70
- Phase Dive (E) damage reverted to 50/80/110/140/170 from 30/60/90/120/150
- [Note: E is now back to live values]
- This experimental item has once again been removed from the PBE. As a reminder, we've been told Mandrake Ward is not actively being worked on, only on the PBE for testing.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.11 Cycle]
- 5/27 PBE Update: Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath, Renekton, huge set of Twisted Treeline & Crystal Scar updates, and more!
- 5/28 PBE Update: Tentative Shen Balance Changes, New Twisted Treeline Turret, and more
- 5/29 PBE update: Prehistoric Cho'Gath & Renekton Tweaks, Porowl Fixed, Luden's Echo nerf
- 6/1 PBE Update: Mysterious Laughs on SR, SR Team Banners, tentative Jayce, Cait, Malphite changes, and more!
- 6/2 PBE Update: EU LCS SR Banner Assets, High Stakes Splash Changes, Tentative balance changes, and more!
- 6/3 PBE Update: HUD Update, Prehistoric Skins Splash