After an extended downtime, a small update including a more TT and CS map changes plus a batch of tentative Shen balance changes has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Cross Map Consistency pass updatesAs covered in an earlier update, the 5.11 PBE cycle features a Cross Map Consistency pass with several changes and updates to both Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar. These changes include item and gameplay changes, updated structures and minions, new loading screens, and more.
While full context from JxE can be found here, below is a list of new changes/fixes as of today's update:
- Minions now use the correct updated Blue and Red portraits.
- Crystal Scar points UI elements fixed to be Red + Blue from Purple + Blue.
- As previously mentioned, each lane now has an extra turret closer towards the middle of the map.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Base Magic Resist increased to 32.1 from 30
- Magic Resist Per Level increased to 1.25 from 0
- Ki Strike (Passive) cooldown lowered to 9/8/7 at levels 1/7/13 from 9 at all levels.
- Shadow Dash (E) energy cost reduced to 100/95/90/85/80 from 100 at all ranks.
- [Note: Reinboom has posted up context concerning the rework, including mention that it is being "iceboxed" - they are holding off on the changes until a much later date. The rework is still currently on the PBE but they do not plan to go forward with it for the time being.]
[Reminder: There is currently a HUGE set of Twisted Treeline changes testing on the PBE, from jungle and Vilemaw changes to turrets and visuals. If you missed it, catch up here.]
Hextech Sweeper (Trinket)
- Tooltip now mentions the active detects traps
- The previously mentioned new lane turret have been added near the middle of the map on both sides.