The PBE has been updated! This afternoon's update includes a splash art for the Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath, and Renekton skins, a massive update to the in-game HUD, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
A shared splash art for Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath, and Renekton has been added in today's update.
5.11 PBE megapost for in-game previews of these upcoming skins!
As announced earlier today, a tentative and work in progress update for the in-game HUD is included in today's PBE update.
Before we jump in, a feedback thread for the new HUD is available here, which mentions the HUD will be on the PBE today (6/3) and tomorrow (6/4) before being removed and returning in the next PBE cycle. Please note: This will NOT be going out in 5.11.
Now that we've released details on the new HUD coming to League and made it available on the PBE we want to get your feedback and experiences with it!
The team will be actively in these forums and we'll have a Q&A tomorrow on the boards to answer more questions as well.
Also please note that the HUD will be available today and tomorrow morning on SR and Custom game queues only. After that we'll be taking it down briefly to test and verify the latest build for live, but will be turning it on to all Queues on PBE early next week and will stay there until we're ready for it to make the transition to live.
Now that the tentative HUD updates are on the PBE, let's take a closer look:
To start off, here's a preview video of the HUD changes as they are in today's update
If you hold "C", it will show an expanded view of stats.
Expanded stats listed are - Column 1: Health Regen, Armor Pen, Life Steal, Critical strike, // Column 2: Resource Regeneration, Magic Pen, Spell Vamp, Tenacity.
On the scoreboard, you can now rearrange players and hover over their name to see their summoner icon. If you rearrange them this way, it will also change the order above the mini map.
You can still mute players by hovering over them on scoreboard and clicking the music note.
When targeting a player, you can now see their CS and KDA in the target window.
he ally health bars will also switch.
*Remember that this HUD update is tentative and a work in progress.*
- [REMINDER: Jayce has a large list of changes on the PBE, including being able to rank each of his abilities up to 6 and his R passively increasing in power. The numbers below are relative to the updated kit on the PBE, not to live.]
- Hyper Charge (Gun W) bonus increased 70/78/86/94/102/110% from 75/80/85/90/95/100
- [Note: Gun W now has the same top end % at rank 6 with these changes as it is with rank 5 on live.
- Hyper Charge (Gun W) cooldown changed to 13/11.4/9.8/8.2/6.6/4 from 14/12/10/8/6/4
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.11 Cycle]
- 5/27 PBE Update: Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath, Renekton, huge set of Twisted Treeline & Crystal Scar updates, and more!
- 5/28 PBE Update: Tentative Shen Balance Changes, New Twisted Treeline Turret, and more
- 5/29 PBE update: Prehistoric Cho'Gath & Renekton Tweaks, Porowl Fixed, Luden's Echo nerf
- 6/1 PBE Update: Mysterious Laughs on SR, SR Team Banners, tentative Jayce, Cait, Malphite changes, and more!
- 6/2 PBE Update: EU LCS SR Banner Assets, High Stakes Splash Changes, Tentative balance changes, and more!