The PBE has been updated! As things are currently winding down for the next live patch, this patch is quite small and contains only a few goodies - including Kassadin VFX and balance changes.
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Kassadin Null Sphere VFX
Yesterday's "tweaks" to Kassadin's Q VFX have been fixed up and are now functioning properly. An extra bit of void pops out as the Sphere moves away and pulses over Kassadin to sort of start the shield.
[ Reminder: Kassadin currently has significant kit changes on the PBE! These numbers are NOT relative to live, but relative to his reworked kit. ]
- Null Sphere ( Q ) ability power ratio increased to .7 from .6
- Null Sphere ( Q ) magic damage shield increased to 80/105/130/155/180 from 40/70/100/130/160
- Force Pulse ( E ) ability power ratio increased to .7 from .6
Since today's update is a bit light, here's an up to date look at the Kassadin rework that's currently on the PBE:
- Base Movement speed reverted to 340 from 350
- Base Armor reverted to 14 from 18
- Base HP Regen Per Second reverted to 1.39 from 1.79
- Void Stone ( Passive )
- No longer transforms magic damage into bonus attack speed
- Now allows Kassadin to Ignore Unit Collision
"Kassadin takes 15% reduced magic damage and ignores unit collision."
- Null Sphere
- Base damage lowered to 80/105/130/155/180 ( +.7 AP ) from 80/110/140/170/200 ( +.7 AP )
- No longer silences target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 sec, although can still interrupt channels. Instead of silence, now grants a magic damage absorbing shield for 1.5 seconds.
9/9/9/9/9 sec Cooldown
"Kassadin fires an orb of void energy at a target enemy, dealing 80/105/130/155/180 ( .7 AP ) magic damage and interrupting channels.
The excess energy forms around himself, granting a shield that absorbs 80/105/130/155/180 ( .3 AP ) magic damage for 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds."
|Null Sphere shield|
- Nether Blade ( W )
[ Heavily reworked ]
- Passive: No longer restores mana on hit. This has been moved to the active and replaced with bonus magic damage on hit.
- Active: No longer adds extra magic damage per attack for a short duration. Instead, it now gives significant bonus damage to the next attack and restores a scaling % of missing mana - 5x against champions
- Cooldown lowered to 6 from 12 at all ranks.
6/6/6/6/6 sec Cooldown
"Passive: Kassadin's basic attacks draw energy from the void, dealing 20/20/20/20/20 ( .1 AP) bonus magic damage.
Active: Kassadin charges his Nether Blade, causing his next basic attack to deal 40/65/90/115/140 ( .6 AP ) bonus magic damage and restore 4/5/6/7/8% of his missing Mana. Mana restore is 20/25/30/35/40% against champions"
- Force Pulse ( E )
- Damage lowered to 80/105/130/155/180 (+.7 AP ) from 80/120/160/200/240 (+.7 AP)
6/6/6/6/6 sec Cooldown
"Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near him.
Upon reaching 6 charges, Kassadin can use Force Pulse to deal 80/105/130/155/180 (+ .7 AP ) magic damage and slow enemies by 30/35/40/45/50% for 3 seconds in a cone in front of him."
- Riftwalk ( R )
- Damage changed to 80/100/120 (+2/2/2% total mana ) from 80/100/120 ( +80% AP )
- Cooldown lowered to 7/5/3 from 7/6/5
7/5/3 sec Cooldown
"Kassadin teleports to a nearby location dealing 80/100/120 ( 2/2/2% of total mana ) magic damage to surrounding enemy units
Each subsequent Riftwalk within the next 12/12/12 seconds doubles the mana cost (75/150/300/600/1200) and deals an additional 40/50/60 (+1/1/1% total mana) damage per stack, stacks up to  times."
- 2/27 PBE Update - Heimerdinger VU and Arctic Ops Varus
- 2/28 PBE Update - Arctic Ops Varus Passive VFX & Balance Changes
- 2/28 PBE Update #2 - Heimer Lore and Feral Flare
- 3/1 PBE Update - Kassadin Changes
- 3/3 PBE Update- Kassadin Rework & VFX Up for Testing, Annie AA Range
- 3/4 PBE Update - Vel'Koz texture updates, AO Varus Updates, Tentative Kass / Elise changes
- 3/5 PBE Update - Kog'Maw Q a skill shot, New Monster Heal VFX
- 3/6 PBE Update - Heimerdinger and Arctic Ops Varus Splash, Summoner Spell updates, and more
- 3/7 PBE Update - Minor Heimerdinger Tweaks & Feral Flare removed.
- 3/10 PBE Update - Minor patch.