A small patch, including an update to Heartseeker Ashe's recall sounds and colorblind R particle, balance changes for Vel'Koz, and a revert to yesterday's dragon changes, has been pushed to the PBE!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Heartseeker Ashe UpdatesA few days ago, a colorblind summoner took to reddit to comment that Heartseeker Ashe's ultimate was nearly impossible for him to see.
As CertainlyT promised in that thread, the colorblind particle for HS Ashe's R has been updated. It is now much more pink in colorblind mode.
Additionally, Heartseeker Ashe now has sounds on her recall.
- Tectonic Disruption: ( E ) mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 35/45/55/65/75
Mercury's Treads, Moonflair Spellblade, Spirit of the Ancient Golem, Zephyr
- "Unique Passive - Tenacity" no longer lists that it reduces the duration of polymorphs.
- [Context]: This change keeps popping up then disappearing. On live it does not list that it reduces the duration of polymorphs specifically. I assume it's just a tooltip change but not sure.
- Attack damage reverted to 145 from 110.
- Attack debuff reverted back to reducing attack speed and no longer applying healing reduction.
- [Context]: The previous changes were accidentally pushed last update and were not intended for 4.3 See this tweet for more info.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 2/11 PBE Update: Vel'Koz, Battlecast Vel'Koz, New Kassadin VFX, and more!
- 2/12 PBE Update: Vel'Koz voice, Bot improvements, MF Changes, GPL Icons
- 2/14 PBE Update: Vel'Koz and Battlecast Vel'Koz splash arts
- 2/18 PBE Update: Lots of Balance Changes
- 2/19 PBE Update: Vel'Koz Lore, lots of balance changes, new Summoner icons