(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Team Builder Now available for testing
The new Team Builder feature is finally available for ( limited ) testing!
|Finding a group as group leader|
|Getting ready to find a group|
|When you pick a champion, you will also be suggested a role but you are free to pick whatever.|
Here's Lyte's announcement regarding the testing:
Team Builder’s coming to PBE today! From 1 – 5pm PST over the next three days (Oct. 25th – 27th), select PBE testers will be able to try out this new feature and give us invaluable feedback on its design and functionality.
I’m excited to get your hands on Team Builder for the first time, but we’re trying something very different with this PBE Release. Team Builder is a complete re-design of Champion Select, which means it’s complicated and there are a lot of changes. One of our goals is to collaborate with players on this feature, and collect feedback throughout the development process.
What does this mean for players?
- As players, you’ll be able to help us test the feature extremely early in the process, and work directly with developers to evolve the feature over time.
- PBE is a smaller server, so queue times will be longer, and gameplay experiences will not represent a Live server. Matches might be very unbalanced as players of all skill levels will appear in the same match, but our focus is on testing the feature and collecting your feedback.
How often will there be PBE tests for Team Builder?
- Many features will be Work-In-Progress (WIP) or not working in Team Builder, for example:
- Currently turned off or incomplete:
- Skin Selection
- Role Selection
- Currently, we’re only testing Position Selection and the “Any Role” option
- Friend Invites from Friends List
- Match Found Ceremony
- Dynamic Matchmaking Adjustments
- Estimated Wait Times
- Anti-Abuse System
How do I get involved and help make Team Builder awesome?
- We don’t have a fixed timeline, and it will depend on the feedback we collect in the tests. We’d like to host a PBE test with players once every few weeks.
- VonBurgermeister has a thread here that has instructions for what types of testing we’re focused on for Team Builder this round.
- RiotDoctahWayne has a thread here that will be collecting information on bugs you’ve found in Team Builder.
To participate in future beta testing for League of Legends, apply for beta access here.
- Post general comments and game design questions in this thread!
and here's a quick video showing me jumping into solo and group queues:
Victorious Elise Splash
Of course, her load screen image comes along with the new splash:
Victorious Elise ParticlesVictorious Elise's Cocoon is now gold in color. (note: this was actually from yesterday's update . gg. )
New Store AssetsSeveral new spooky, Harrowing themeed store assets were added although they do not appear to be applied to the shop yet.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out
- Looks like a tooltip update to clean up his W and better represent the reduced damage - now reads:
"Unleashes a barrage of 5 rockets that converge towards your cursor and fan out past it. Each rocket deals 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.45) magic damage. Units hit multiple times take reduced damage:
Champions and Monsters: 12/18/24/30/36 (+) magic damage, max 108/162/216/270/324 (+) damage. Minions 60% of base damage
Targeting the rockets closer to Heimerdinger increases their spread."
- Q cooldown reads back to 1 sec from .9 sec in the Air client but the game client remains unchanged at .9
- Ricochet ( W ) damage on subsequent targets reduced to 50/55/60/65/70% AD from 60/65/70/75/80%
- On the Hunt ( R ) mana cost changes increased to 100 at all ranks from 0
- On the Hunt ( R ) cooldown increased to 120/90/60 from 100/80/60
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes ( relative to live servers ) currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
- 10/10 PBE Update: Massive PATCH - Rammus TU, Heimerdinger and Xerath Reworks, and more
- 10/11 PBE Update: Sivir Relaunch
- 10/15 PBE Update: Officer Vi, Victorious Elise, and more!
- 10/16 PBE Update: Sultan GP, Haunted Zyra, and more!
- 10/17 PBE Update: Sultan GP Splash & Balance Changes
- 10/18 PBE Update: Haunted Zyra available for testing
- 10/21 PBE Update: Skarner Rework
- 10/22 PBE Update: Vict. Ward!
- 10/23 PBE Update: Balance changes for Jinx, Morgana
- 10/24 PBE Update: Officer Vi splash