The PBE has been updated with the Skarner rework, some new in-game item categories, and a few other balance changes. Several Team Builder files were also added but it is not yet available for testing.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Skarner ReworkSkarner's rework is now available for PBE testing!
It's worth mentioning that the numbers vary slightly from those posted by Riot Scruffy on Friday
Here's a change list for what's currently on the PBE. Change's the differ from Scruffy's original post are marked with a *.
EDIT: Scruffy confirmed W's CD will go dow to 14 and E's mana cost will be lowered to match his post in the next PBE update! Remember - everything is tentative.
Crystal Slash ( Q )
- Mana cost reduced from 20/22/24/26/28 to 16/18/20/22/24
- When target is hit, applies a 4/5/6/7/8% attack speed buff for 5s* that stacks up to 3 times
- Slow removed from Crystal Slash (moved to Fracture)
Exoskeleton ( W )
- Attack speed component removed
- Cooldown still 18s*
- Max movespeed increased from 15/17/19/21/23% to 24/28/32/36/40% and ramps up over 3s
- Duration remains at 6s
- Shield value increased from 70/115/160/205/250 to 75/125/175/225/280
- Shield AP ratio increased from 0.6 to 0.8
Fracture ( E )
- Mana cost reduced from 50/55/60/65/70 to 40/45/50/55/60*
- Heal removed
- Targets hit are slowed by 30/35/40/45/50 for 2.5s
- Missile range increased 800->1000
- Missile width reduced 120->90
Impale ( R )
- Impale now roots targeted champion during the windup animation
- VO for “feel my sting” etc will happen on successful grab instead of cast start
Here's a short video showing off the changes - I took a few ranks in each ability to try to better illustrate the attack speed, movespeed, and slow changes.
New Options in ShopTwo new options have popped up in the shop under the "Special" category - "Gold Income" and "Trinket"
Gold Income displays all the current Gold per 10 items when checked.
Trinket reads as "Reusable items that grant or deny vision" in the text files - no current items pop up when you check the box.
New Icon Crediting MethodBluefire, a player support specialist, has posted up a thread on a new icon crediting method that's currently up on the PBE for testing.
The Icons and methods of earning found here may never make it into live in this form. Do not judge this event for how it may appear in your region. The Icons and methods of earning found here may never make it into live in this form. Do not judge this event for how it may appear in your region.
We wanted to test some new functionality on the PBE for some icons. Each icon will be earned based of certain criteria.
Earn Greyor Icon (ghost dude) by purchasing a "mystery" gift for a friend!
Earn Vilemaw Icon (scary thing!) icon by playing a game of Twisted Treeline!
Earn Gargoyle Icon (statue) by equipping a new ward skin!
Earn Senna Icon (ghost girl) icon by buying any of the new harrowing content! (see below)
Earn Morellonomicon Icon (the book) by earning the other four!
When will I get the icon? While it may take up to 72 hours, I expect most to be delivered within 4 hours.
What happens if I don't get an icon on the PBE? If its on the PBE, let me know here in this thread and I will investigate. Be sure to include the summoner name of your PBE account and why/which Icon you think you have earned. Do not contact support, but unfortunately due to the fact the PBE is a testing environment we cannot guarantee your icons.
How long will the event run? Since it is the PBE I cannot give a timeline. You will likely have at least until the end of this week.
What content counts for the ghost girl icon? (some of these may or may not be currently available)
Kitty Cat Katarina
Underworld Twisted Fate
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Tomb Angel Ward"
Here is a preview of the five icons:
Team BuilderA ton of files - including sounds and ui elements - for the upcoming Team Builder feature were added to the client but it has not yet been enabled for testing.
S3 World Champ Team Icons removedThe temporary team icons for each of the S3 World Championship competitors have been removed.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Riftwalk ( R ) initial damage AP ratio increased to .8 from .6
- Tormented Soil ( W ) now reads : "Curses an area for 5 seconds. Enemies on the cursed ground take 25/40/55/70/85 (+0.2) magic damage every second. This damage is increased by 10% to 60% based on the enemy's missing Health."
- Damage increased from 23/36/49/62/75 to 25/40/55/70/85.
- Magic damage equal to 3% of missing health removed
- Damage is now increased by 10% to 60% based on enemy's missing Health.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes ( relative to live servers ) currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
- 10/10 PBE Update: Massive PATCH - Rammus TU, Heimerdinger and Xerath Reworks, and more
- 10/11 PBE Update: Sivir Relaunch
- 10/15 PBE Update: Officer Vi, Victorious Elise, and more!
- 10/16 PBE Update: Sultan GP, Haunted Zyra, and more!
- 10/17 PBE Update: Sultan GP Splash & Balance Changes
- 10/18 PBE Update: Haunted Zyra available for testing