The PBE has been updated and Haunted Zyra is now available for testing!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Haunted ZyraZyra has been reenabled on the PBE and Haunted Zyra is now available for testing!
|Q ( Thorn Spitter ) plant on left, E ( Vine Lasher ) plant on right|
New Store RP TabWhile you won't be able to see it in the PBE store, there is updated graphic for RP purchases.
Group Chat and Notification Panel UpdatesHere's Exgeniar with info on updates for Group Chat and Notification panels!
Our team has been hard at work upgrading the tech on group chat and notifications! While our initial goal was to make our client run better and fix pains points for our players, our engineers took the old system, cleaned it, greased it gears, gave it a face lift, and added some new features. When you load up the PBE client you may notice some changes to the way your notification and group chat works. I would like the highlight the following:
- New visual update to Notifications
- Categorized notifications- Game invites, Social invites, and Event logs
- Group Dismiss of notification
- New notification indicator on both the notification and the notification button
- Multi-line input for group chat
- Hyperlink warning before opening a browser
- Major performance upgrade for group chat
Please test the stuffing out of these and send us your feedback. We’ll be watching and fixing based on your findings and suggestions.
Thanks for your help!Here's an example of the hyperlink warning:
Riot fist bump,
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Spirit Rush ( R ) increased to 70/110/150 ( +.3 AP ) from 70/105/140 ( +.25 AP)
- Base attack range increased to 450 from 425.
- Lots of files got changed but everything still seems to be roughly what 20thCenturyFaux posted here.
- R + E ( CH-3X Lightning Grenade ) now has a new particle to show where it's bouncing.
- Xerath has been reverted back to his live kit. Remember that Xerath was scheduled for an extended PBE stay so he'll return in the next PBE cycle.
- Death Mark ( R ) tooltip update - now notes the Shadow spawned lasts 6 seconds
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes ( relative to live servers ) currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!