The PBE has been updated with splash arts for Haunted Zyra and Officer Vi, as well as several tentative balance changes for Ahri, Jinx, Olaf, Varus, and Zyra!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Splash Arts
Even though we've seen it before in Riot's preview yesterday, Haunted Zyra's splash art is now actually up on the PBE.
Ahri Charm ParticleAs mentioned by ricklessabandon, a placeholder particle for Ahri's charm's damage amp debuff has been added.
New Mastery IconsTen new mastery icons have been added to the game files.
10/15 PBE Update, that's 24 total new mastery icons in this pbe cycle. None of them are hooked up to anything yet.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out
- Charm ( E ) damage amp time increased to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Flame Chompers ( E ) mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 75
- Reckless Strike ( E ) cost reduced to 30% of damage dealt from 40%
- Chain of Corruption ( R ) mana cost lowered to 100 at all ranks from 120.
- Deadly Bloom ( Q ) base damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 75/115/155/195/235
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes ( relative to live servers ) currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
- 10/10 PBE Update: Massive PATCH - Rammus TU, Heimerdinger and Xerath Reworks, and more
- 10/11 PBE Update: Sivir Relaunch
- 10/15 PBE Update: Officer Vi, Victorious Elise, and more!
- 10/16 PBE Update: Sultan GP, Haunted Zyra, and more!
- 10/17 PBE Update: Sultan GP Splash & Balance Changes
- 10/18 PBE Update: Haunted Zyra available for testing
- 10/21 PBE Update: Skarner Rework
- 10/22 PBE Update: Vict. Ward!
- 10/23 PBE Update: Balance changes for Jinx, Morgana