The PBE has been updated with Sivir's relaunch - this mean's updated model, skins, particles, lore animation and everything else for our favorite Battle Mistress! In addition to that, we also have a slew of TENTATIVE balance changes aimed at Aatrox, Olaf, and the volatile Xerath rework.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Sivir RelaunchSivir's relaunch is finally here for testing! Along side her brand spankin' new look, she also has several lore and ability changes. Be sure to check out this post for Riot's overfiew of the artistic, creative, and gameplay changes included in her relaunch !
|Fleet of Foot|
|On The Hunt|
Warrior Princess Sivir
- Base Attack speed lowered to 0.625 from 0.658
- Ricochet ( W ) now lasts for the next three auto attacks causing each to do ( 1 AD ) to first target and ( ~.6 AD ) to each subsequent target. Only the first target is affected by on-hit effects. Each target may only be hit once by each Ricochet.
- Ricochet ( W ) CD now 10/9/8/7/6 from 7/6/5/4/3
- Spell Shield ( E ) now returns 60/70/80/90/100 mana down from flat 150 mana
- Spell Shield ( E ) mana cost removed
- On the Hunt ( R ) now reads:
- Passive: Sivir gains 40/60/80% Attack Speed while Ricochet is active.
- Active: Sivir rallies her allies for 6 seconds, granting all nearby allies an initial 60% Movement Speed bonus that reduces to 20% after 3 seconds.
- On the Hunt ( R ) mana cost removed.
- On the Hunt ( R ) no longer has a cast time*
- On the Hunt ( R ) cooldown decreased to 80/70/60 from 100/90/80.
"When the people of Valoran speak of the ''Battle Mistress,'' there is only one woman to whom they refer. Combining unflinching bravery with prowess in combat and endless ambition, Sivir's reputation as a fortune hunter is only rivaled by her amassed wealth and acclaim. Faced with the revelation of her mysterious heritage, Sivir must now weigh her desire to follow her own path against the burden of a greater legacy.
Sivir grew up among the desert nomads of Shurima, mastering the art of tomb robbing and enjoying a life without strong ties to any one place. She excelled at the mercenary life, accumulating riches, followers and reputation with ease. As her fame spread beyond the desert sands, she caught the attention of wealthy patrons across all of Valoran. The most influential of these benefactors was Noxus High Command. Sivir served the whims of the brutal nation with little concern for consequence. Their partnership proved to be a profitable one until the Ionian conflict broke out. She chose to take no part in the messy invasion and severed her ties.
It was no surprise to Sivir when the Noxians next paid her a visit, but where she expected assassins, she instead received an offer. Cassiopeia, the daughter of one of Noxus's most influential families, claimed to have unearthed the location of ancient Shurima's greatest treasure. All that the noblewoman required was an experienced tomb robber as an escort.
The expedition proved to be more than Sivir and Cassiopeia bargained for. The ancient tomb held neither the treasure Cassiopeia had promised, nor the weapon she coveted. Despite Sivir's warnings, the Noxian flung open the door to the entombed vault, setting events in motion that would change not just Sivir's life, but all of Shurima forever.
'What's lost can be found... and sold.''
If you have any feedback for Sivir's relaunch, be sure to check out and comment in Ququroon's feedback thread!
"Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Sivir or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion Visual Upgrades.
They say that a boomerang always returns, and Sivir's is no exception!
This mercenary finally looks the part, and is ready to kick the butts! Expect to see a brand new model, new animations, new VFX, and new VO in this Visual Upgrade! Her blade is massive and awesome, her leg isn't broken anymore, and she's out of control. Check her out (and all her skins) before she speeds off!
Please post all bugs and feedback here!
Honor is the rust on a dull blade.
For additional context, please see this thread!"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
( Note - changes pulled from game files, will need to double check once servers come up )
- Blades of Torment ( E ) damage lowered to 75/110/145/180/215 from 75/120/165/210/255.
- Undertow ( Q ) slow increased to 2.5 seconds max from 2 seconds and 1.5 seconds min from 1 second.
- Undertow ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 60 at all ranks from 55/60/65/70/75
- Vicious Strikes ( W ) attack speed increased to 40/50/60/70/80% from 20/35/50/65/80%
- Reckless Strike ( E ) damage increased to 75/125/175/225/275 from 70/115/160/205/250
- See above!
- Arcanopulse ( Q ) mana cost increased to 80/90/100/110/120 from 70/80/90/100/110.
- Arcanopulse ( Q ) cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 7/6.5/6/5.5/5
- Cosmic Strike ( W ) mana cost decreased to 80/90/100/110/120 from 100/110/120/130/140.
- Cosmic Strike ( W ) slow now lasts 2.5 seconds down from 3.
- Cosmic Strike ( W ) slow for targets in middle of blast increased to 40/45/50/55/60% from 35/40/45/50%
- Ascension ( R ) mana cost reduced to 100 at all ranks from 100/150/200
- Ascension ( R ) no longer reduces damage taken by 10%/20%/30%
- Ascension ( R ) now reads "After Ascension ends, Xerath gains 30/40/50% movement speed for 2 seconds"
- Ascension ( R ) also no longer reads " He cannot be moved by displacement effects, but they briefly stun him."
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
P.S : Due to the upcoming return of limited skins, the old Harrowing skins are also unlocked on the PBE for purchase. Go "TEST IMPORTANT PBE CONTENT" with them if you so desire.