(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Here's an EXTREMELY INCOMPLETE look at Victorious Elise
Sultan Gangplank has files and a reference on the PBE but isn't actually up here yet. However, shots of his model and his splash art are available thanks to this announcement on the TR server. Enjoy but remember it is NOT AVAILABLE ON THE PBE FOR TESTING.
Turret / Minimap changeTurrets no longer show up on the mini map after being destroyed.
"New" Retro LoginThis is pretty simliar to the old beta login. Strange.
New Mastery Icons
A few new mastery icons have slipped in with this PBE update as well and since they don't replace any existing mastery icons it leads us to believe they are going to tie in with new masteries to be introduced for Season 4. More word on this at a later date.
Ahri Spirit Rush IndicatorAs ricklessabandon mentioned, Ahri now has visual indicator when she is using her Spirit Rush ( R ). The particle pops up after her first cast and disappears after her last cast is used.
ricklessabandon also noted:
" that's totally a placeholder i made quickly, btw. i'm sure the artists on hand will make something prettier when they have time. :3"
Sivir's Unique Taunts for Renekton and CassiopeiaSivir's unique taunts for both Renekton and Cassiopeia were "hooked up" today - they were previously found in her updated VO but were not functioning in game.
Taunts for Cassiopeia
- "You always were a snake. Now you look the part."
- "Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia."
- "You'll make a nice bag."
- "I could use a pair of croc skin boots."
Minor Icon ChangesA few icons got updated in this build!
Sivir's R and E are have been updated - R has a slimmer, more angry face and E is now blue ( matching the in-game ability ) instead of purple.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Fox Fire ( W ) mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 60.
- Fox Fire ( W ) now gets full effect from Rylai's ( and I assume spell vamp ) again.
- Charm ( E ) mana cost decreased to 85 at all ranks from 90
- Charm ( E ) tooltip now states it increases true damage from Orb of Deception
- Spirit Rush ( R ) back up to 10 second duration from 7.
- Spirit Rush ( R ) now has a visual when Ahri can dash - see above.
- Seastone Trident ( W ) active AP ratio reduced to ( .15 AP ) from ( .35 AP )
- Tormented Soil ( W ) damage increased to 23/36/49/62/75 from 20/32.5/45/57.5/70. ( ricklessabandon noted other changes coming as well, read up here )
- Base attack speed increased to .658 from .625
- Attack speed per level increased to 1.6% from 1%.
- Ricochet ( W ) CD now 9/8/7/6/5 from 10/9/8/7/6
- Ricochet ( W ) damage to subsequent targets now 60/65/70/75/80 from 60% at all ranks.
- Ricochet ( W) mana cost increased to 50 from 40.
- On the Hunt ( R ) duration now 10 seconds from 6.
- On the Hunt ( R ) intial speed boost increased to 4 seconds from 3
- On the Hunt ( R ) cooldown increased to 100/80/60 from 80/70/60
- Spinning Slash ( E ) now reads: "Spinning Slash's cooldown is reduced by 1 second whenever Tryndamere critically strikes. This effect is doubled against champions."
- Overwhelming Power ( passive ) now grants 15% bonus AP instead of up to 26% at MPen at 18.
- Overwhelming Power ( passive ) now retores 12% of BASE mana up from 4% of maximum mana.
- Arcanopulse ( Q ) cooldown lowered to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds.
- Arcanopulse ( Q ) AP ratio reduced to ( +.7 AP ) from ( +.85 AP )
- Cosmic Strike ( W ) now named Locus of Destruction.
- Spellshere ( E ) now named Stasis Orb.
- Stasis Orb ( E ) AP ratio reduced to ( +.45 AP ) from ( +.6 AP )
- Stasis Orb (E ) base damage reduced to 85/120/155/190/225 from 100/140/180/220/260.
- Ascension ( R ) AP ratio reduced to ( +.3 AP ) from (+.45 AP)
- Ascension ( R ) base damage lowered to 100/150/200 from 150/200/250