A small update has been pushed to the PBE! As the 7.3 PBE cycle starts to wind down, tonight's update includes tweaks to the Blood Moon Jhin splash art and in-game traps.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Blood Moon Jhin splash tweaksThe Blood Moon Jhin splash art has received tweaks in today's update - including changes to one o his hands, the smoke coming out of the gun, and the moon. Velvet commented on the tweaks [here].
Blood Moon Jhin's traps are back to being the three shapes spread out instead of just one - turns out the previous change was just a bug.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[Doesn't look like much, checking!]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/24 PBE Update: Blood Moon Diana, Jhin, Talon, and Twisted Fate, "Assassin Mode", and more!
- 1/25 PBE Update Blood Moon summoner icons, Hunt for the Blood Moon Game Mode, and more!
- 1/26 PBE Update: BM SR Loading Screen, BM Diana tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!
- 1/27 PBE Update: Blood Moon Jhin splash art, Blood Moon Diana Login Theme, and more!
- 1/30 PBE Update: Blood Moon Talon Splash Art & more