The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.3 PBE update, today's coverage includes a new Blood Moon SR loading screen, tweaks for Blood Moon Diana, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Blood Moon Summoner's Rift Loading ScreenHUNT OF THE BLOOD MOON game mode on the PBE for testing, today's update includes a unique loading screen image for Blood Moon Summoner's Rift ( which is currently enabled on the PBE in HotBM, Normal and Practice/Customs)
Blood Moon Diana Skin TweaksBlood Moon Diana has recevied several texture tweaks in today's update, adjusting her skin tone, changing the color of her weapon, and adding more detail to her mask.
- Practice tool's target dummies now have portrait icons in-game. After a debut in 7.2 PBE, the practice tool continues testing in the 7.3 PBE cycle and will hopefully release to live in 7.3.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[Reminder: Camille has several tentative changes currently testing on the PBE]
- Precision Protocol (Q) [bonus damage on second hit changed again, still nerf vs live]
- [VS 7.3 PBE] increased to 80% from 70%
- [VS LIVE] lowered to 80% from 100%
- Tactical Sweep (W) [slow amount changed again, still nerf vs live]
- [VS 7.3 PBE] Increased to 80% from 60/65/70/75/80
- [VS LIVE] Lowered to 80% from 90%
- [Feral Scream (W) - "W cast ORIGIN scales with Cho's size (cone shape/length do not). Effectively increases cast range as he grows." ManWolfAxeBoss]
- [Vorpal Spikes (E) - "E scales appropriately with increased size." - ManWolfAxeBoss]
- Triggerseed (E) cooldown changed to 10 at all ranks from 12/11/10/9/8
- Evolved Taste Their Fear (Evolved Q) [CD refund lowered to 45% from 60%]
- Rapid Fire (Q) cooldown reverted to 20/19/18/17/16 from 18/17/16/15/14
- [NOTE: Tristana still has attack speed duration buff on Q from earlier in cycle.]
- DefaultChar noted the point limit for Hunt of the Blood Moon will likely be increased to 350 from 300 in the next PBE update.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/24 PBE Update: Blood Moon Diana, Jhin, Talon, and Twisted Fate, "Assassin Mode", and more!
- 1/25 PBE Update Blood Moon summoner icons, Hunt for the Blood Moon Game Mode, and more!