The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.3 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes the Blood Moon Talon splash art, several tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Blood Moon Talon SplashBlood Moon Talon's splash art is now on the PBE - Alex Flores is the artist.
Check out our earlier 7.3 PBE coverage for splash arts, previews, and more for these upcoming skins!
- Blood Moon Jhin summoner icon flipped.
- Hunt of the Blood Moon (upcoming game mode in testing) background picture assets as well as Champion select music added.
- Champion mastery is now enabled on Hunt for the Blood Moon.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Triggerseed (E) cooldown reverted to 12/11/10/9/8 from 10 at all ranks.
- Thrill of the Hunt (R) [duration changed again, changed in an earlier PBE update this cycle]
- [vs PBE] increased to 12/16/20 from 10/15/20
- [vs Live] lowered to 12/16/20 from 14/22/30
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/24 PBE Update: Blood Moon Diana, Jhin, Talon, and Twisted Fate, "Assassin Mode", and more!
- 1/25 PBE Update Blood Moon summoner icons, Hunt for the Blood Moon Game Mode, and more!
- 1/26 PBE Update: BM SR Loading Screen, BM Diana tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!
- 1/27 PBE Update: Blood Moon Jhin splash art, Blood Moon Diana Login Theme, and more!