The PBE has been updated! As we continue the hunt for 7.2, today's update includes several changes to Warwick's updated skins, new summoner icons, balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Warwick Skin TweaksThe previously mentioned changes to Warwick's updated skins are included in today's update - Grey, Feral, Tundra Hunter, and Hyena Warwick all received changes such as ability recolors or more frequent laughs on Hyena. Context and discussion for these skin tweaks can be found here.
Grey Warwick - changes and additions for today include VFX recolors for Q/E/R and W activation eye streak color change and four lines added to match helmet.
Feral Warwick - changes and additions for today includes VFX recolors on Q/W/R
Tundra Hunter Warwick - changes and additions for today includes icy VFX recolors on Q and R.
Hyena Warwick - changes and additions for today includes extra laughs added to long Q/R/W and when Hyena Warwick kills someone + vfx recolors for Q/R.
Here's a brief video preview of ability rotations on each of the updated skins mentioned above:
Check back for full updated video previews closer to the end of the 7.2 PBE cycle!
New Summoner IconsA new Koi Nami themed OCE Week icon and several new & updated esports team icons in today's update.
New Ocean Week 2017 Icon
This icon will be for OCE Week 2017, a community event exclusive to OCE. No word yet on if this icon will be available to other regions.
New Esports team icons:NA LCS: FlyQuest
UpdatedNA LCS: Team Liquid
These new team icons will be available once 7.2 goes to live. Purchase options & details can be found here.
- Sewn Chaos Blitzcrank splash is now mirrored - flipping Blitz on Right and Amumu on Left.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Happy Hour (Passive) heal increased to 6% from 4%
- Bushwhack (Human W) [to go with changes from earlier this cycle, W's tooltip now mentions "(Maximum traps increases at level 6, 11 and 16)".]
- Jaws of the Beast (Q) AP ratio lowered to 90% from 100%
- Meddler noted the recent Riven E bug should be fixed in 7.2 pending final release testing.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/10 PBE Update: Warwick champion update, Sewn Chaos Amumu & Blitzcrank, new chroma, Practice tool assets, & more!
- 1/11 PBE Update: Warwick quote & short bio, Sewn Chaos Amumu + Blitzcrank tweaks, balance changes, and more!
- 1/12 PBE Update: Revealed Indicator & Balance Changes
- 1/13 PBE Update: Practice Tool enabled, Warwick login, Sewn Chaos splash art, and more!
- 1/17 PBE Update: Continued Warwick update tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!