As we continue the 7.2 PBE cycle, the PBE has been updated! Today's update includes additional changes for the Warwick champion update, several tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for details, including notes on upcoming PBE changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Warwick Champion Update Changes
Warwick's large scope champion update continues PBE testing in the 7.2 PBE cycle and today's update includes many non-English VOs and small tweaks to two of Warwick's update skins:
- Brazillian Portuguese
- Latin American Spanish
Feral Warwick's W active's model swap changes to yellow from red. Grey Warwick Wactive model swap changed to light blue instead of red - look for recolored VFX for these two skins to hit the PBE soon!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Shunpo (E)
- Total AD ratio lowered to 50% from 55% (currently 65% on live)
- [Auto attack reset removal should be REVERTED - back to live functionality]
- Base health increased to 540 from 511.2
- Bushwhack (W): W's traps are now invisible - they can be revealed and destroyed.
- Traps have 6 total health - Melee hits do 3 damage (2 hits total to destroy) and Ranged hits do 2 damage (3 hits total to destroy).
- Destroying Nidalee's W traps grant 10 gold to killer.
- Now only 4/6/8/10 ( at levels 1/6/11/16.) traps may be active at once.
- [NOTE: While it still says revealing in E's tooltip, mention of trap granting true sight moved to passive tooltip for HUNT.]
- Primal Surge (Human E) base heal value increased to 35/55/75/95/115 from 25/45/65/85/105
- [Maximum heal increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 50/90/130/170/210]
"FYI: The Warwick texture changes on Feral and Grey will be accompanied by additional recolored VFX for both those skins later this week."
- For anyone interested, here's a look at the Warwick update's special interactions
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/10 PBE Update: Warwick champion update, Sewn Chaos Amumu & Blitzcrank, new chroma, Practice tool assets, & more!
- 1/11 PBE Update: Warwick quote & short bio, Sewn Chaos Amumu + Blitzcrank tweaks, balance changes, and more!
- 1/12 PBE Update: Revealed Indicator & Balance Changes
- 1/13 PBE Update: Practice Tool enabled, Warwick login, Sewn Chaos splash art, and more!