1/11 PBE Update: Warwick quote & short bio, Sewn Chaos Amumu + Blitzcrank tweaks, balance changes, and more!

Posted on at 6:12 PM by Moobeat
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.2 PBE cycle, today's update includes a few more Warwick update changes, tweaks to the new Sewn Chaos Amumu and Blitzcrank skins currently in testing, a large set of balance changes, lethality tweaks, and more!
Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents


Warwick Update Changes

With his champion update debuted in the 1/10 PBE update to start the 7.2 cycle, today includes Warwick's updated champion select quote and a brief lore entry. Look for a few Warwick skin tweaks coming soon!
Warwick's updated champion select quote:

"Blood runs... they all run."



While the longer bio and stories will be in the universe page, Warwick's short form in-client lore was updated:
 "Warwick is a monster who hunts the gray alleys of Zaun. Transformed by agonizing experiments, his body is fused with an intricate system of chambers and pumps, machinery filling his veins with alchemical rage. Bursting out of the shadows, he preys upon those criminals who terrorize the city's depths. Warwick is drawn to blood, and driven mad by its scent. None who spill it can escape him."

Skin tweaks

A handful of color and texture tweaks for the upcoming Sewn Chaos Amumu and Blitzcrank skins that debuted earlier this cycle!
Sewn Chaos Amumu has received color tweaks, ears on hat are a bit smaller and minor size changes.

Sewn Chaos Blitzcrank has received color and texture tweaks, particularly on his head and hook.

Miscellaneous 


Balance Changes

Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.

General
Lethality
  • Lethality's armor pen ratio at level 1 shifted to 60% from 40%, still scaling up to 100% vs level 18. Formula changed to: [Armor penetration =   Lethality * (0.6 + (Enemy Level / 45))]

    • Riot Axes noted "To put it another way - on live right now you get 40% of lethality as armor pen up front, the other 60% of lethality over 18 levels (based on target level). The new formula is 60% up front, 40% over 18 levels." 
    • SmashGizmo noted "basically the formula is such that you start penning 60% of the lethality value vs. a level 0 target and pen 100% vs. level 18."

    Summoner Spells
    Ghost
    • Movement speed changed to [35% after accelerating for 2 seconds] from [28-45% based on level]

    Champions
    Lulu
    [Context]
    • Glitterlance (Q) mana cost lowered to 50/55/60/65/70 from 60/65/70/75/80

    Warwick
    [Reminder: Warwick's large scope champion update is still testing on PBE, including a new kit/abilities]
    • Jaws of the Beast (Q) now has a 100% AP Ratio

    Items
    Ardent Censer
    • Unique Passive's Attack speed and attack drain on hit now scale up based on target's level.
      • Attack speed scales from 20% up to 35% based on Target's Level (from 20%)
      • Attack health drain on hit increased to 20-35 based on Target's Level (from 20%)

    Athene's Unholy Grail [p]
    • MR increased to 30 from 25

    Chalice of Harmony [p]
    • MR increased to 30 from 25

    Duskblade of Drakthaar [p]
    • Total price reverted to 3250 from 3150

    Eye of the Equinox
    • Now has +10% CDR     
    • Total cost increased to 2300 from 2200 (combine cost increased to 650 from 550)

    Knight's Vow [p]
    • Total cost lowered to 2300 from 2400 (combine cost down to 700 from 800)

    Mikael's Crucible [p]
    • MR increased to 40 from 35

    Redemption
    • Health lowered to 300 from 400
    • Mana regen increased to 125% from 75%
    • Unique Active - heal value lowered to [40 +25 per level] from [130 + 20 per level]

    Notes

    • Reav3 posted on the boards regarding feedback on the updated Warwick's skins, including upcoming changes, context, and more. Look for these changes to hit the PBE soon.

    • Riot Axes commenting on a tentative changes to Lethality formula.
    "We are currently testing: armor pen = Lethality * (0.6 + (Enemy Level / 45)) 
    To put it another way - on live right now you get 40% of lethality as armor pen up front, the other 60% of lethality over 18 levels (based on target level). The new formula is 60% up front, 40% over 18 levels. 
    This formula could change further before 7.2 is released. We're not sure this is the exact correct number, but we are sure that it's more correct than what's on live and it'll be informative for figuring out next steps, if we need any."

    • Practice with Purpose - details on PRACTICE TOOL which we saw plenty of assets for in the 1/10 UPDATE and will be debuting on the PBE for testing soon. 

    Check out [THIS PAGEfor a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !

    No comments

    Post a Comment