A small patch has been pushed to the PBE! As we continue the 7.2 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes minor balance changes and a new "revealed" indicator!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
The "revealed" indicator that displays above a champion's head when they are revealed/have true sight on them (i.e hit by Lee Sin Q, debuffed by Caitlyn's Trap, etc ) has been updated.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Base armor increased to 29.05 from 26.048
- Reav3 posted on the boards regarding feedback on the updated Warwick's skins, including upcoming changes, context, and more. Look for these changes to hit the PBE soon.
- Practice with Purpose - details on PRACTICE TOOL which we saw plenty of assets for in the 1/10 UPDATE and will be debuting on the PBE for testing soon.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/10 PBE Update: Warwick champion update, Sewn Chaos Amumu & Blitzcrank, new chroma, Practice tool assets, & more!
- 1/11 PBE Update: Warwick quote & short bio, Sewn Chaos Amumu + Blitzcrank tweaks, balance changes, and more!